Spyder Garage

Default Saturday Sept. 29

Hey All, I received a call from Central Florida Power Sports yesterday about a spyder get together they are having on the 29th of Sept starting at 09:30. I understand they are going to make some anouncements on the 2013 models. That happens to be the last day I will be down there this time. So I will probably go by and see what is happening. CFPS is where I bought my spyder.

Be Safe
    AC
    2014 RT S SE-6 Cognac, 2014 Indian Chieftain. Retired Navy Chief

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by acinpcola View Post
    Hey All, I received a call from Central Florida Power Sports yesterday about a spyder get together they are having on the 29th of Sept starting at 09:30. I understand they are going to make some anouncements on the 2013 models. That happens to be the last day I will be down there this time. So I will probably go by and see what is happening. CFPS is where I bought my spyder.

Be Safe
    AC
    Thanks for the info.I was going to ride up from the Stuart area in 2 weeks time to arrange the servicing etc on my RT with Chris the service manager.Will kill 2 birds with one stone and ride up 1st thing on the 29 th.Should be interesting.

Ivor

Spyder Garage

C U There...
    2014 RT S SE-6 Cognac, 2014 Indian Chieftain. Retired Navy Chief