Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Unhappy Dead smurf

Thanks for the responses. I have to say I really want to love this bike and I want to be a satisfied customer. I also want to be reasonable but there is a part of me that just wants BRP to show some concern. Someone to see that I JUST bought a bike to ride and here a week later I still have nothing. Someone who cares that I just spent a whole lot of money for a product and that maybe they should do something so I would have product in my hands enjoying it right now. I fear based on posts I have been reading since this happened that it could be a very long time before I have a spyder to ride. That's when I get to thinking I should just demand a replacement bike. Would that be unreasonable? Has anyone ever heard of BRP doing that? I'm frustrated.....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmbanker View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I have to say I really want to love this bike and I want to be a satisfied customer. I also want to be reasonable but there is a part of me that just wants BRP to show some concern. Someone to see that I JUST bought a bike to ride and here a week later I still have nothing. Someone who cares that I just spent a whole lot of money for a product and that maybe they should do something so I would have product in my hands enjoying it right now. I fear based on posts I have been reading since this happened that it could be a very long time before I have a spyder to ride. That's when I get to thinking I should just demand a replacement bike. Would that be unreasonable? Has anyone ever heard of BRP doing that? I'm frustrated.....
    Dead Smurf????????