Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    pitbull

Default SPYDER IN THE OZARKS!!!

October 11th to 14th SPYDER IN THE OZARKS, Ok the final details are in and complete, we will be lining up Thursday the 11th at 3pm to head out for the yearly Mogang trip to Branson mo. This year should be a blast adding another day for some extra fun.

Thursday 0ctober 11th line up at cowtown USA Cuba mo between 3 and 4 pm headed to Branson mo on the back roads..... Also stopping at lamberts for dinner
    www.throwedroles.com
    We are staying at Branson mo at baymont
    www.bransonbaymont.com you also call 1-417-334-1985 make your reservations under Mogang the group rate is 77.00 a night

Friday October 12th is run around day, a day set aside to have fun run around and possibly a go-kart challenge ...... I have a title to reclaim from a monster :-)............
    5:45 is a group dinner and cruise on the landing princess, a 2 hour cruise on lake taneycomo complete with a 5 star dinner 38.00 a head with tax and tip see Linda Austin for tickets money can be paid at any point during the weekend.
    www.mainstreetlakecruises.com

Saturday October 13th will be our big group ride down the through the beautiful ozark mountains, down to the famouse town of Eureka springs Arkansas .
    www.eurekaspringschamber.com
    saturday evening we will be having dinner at keeter center upon return it will be at 6:00 pm at look out point.
    www.keetercenter.edu/
    Sunday October 14th will have breakfast and starting the return trip home with our final group ride of the year, then it spyderfest group planning meetings.
    For more info you can contact myself or Steve Mack

Looking forward to another great adventure together
    SPYDER IN THE OZARKS

Spyder Garage

Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you back in order to get your credit card information for Boat Dinner payment. Payment to be made before you board on Friday night. If you prefer to write a check, pay cash or charge the evening of the boat ride I will be accepting payments before boarding the boat. Thank you
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 09-14-2012 at 02:47 PM.

SpyderLady

pitbull

Just got a call from the hotel, seems we have booked 11 of the 25 rooms already so filling up fast, if we need to add more rooms we have the ability to a few more.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Linda, I will have to wait until it gets closer to know how many tickets I need. Dennis may be going to a fishing tournament instead that weekend. Bj

Spyder Garage

Default Who's Going?

Jane (Spydeejane) and I (Cuban Spyder) have booked a room. Looking forward to the trip.
    Who else is going? The more the merrier!

Let's Ryde!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhoprays View Post
    Linda, I will have to wait until it gets closer to know how many tickets I need. Dennis may be going to a fishing tournament instead that weekend. Bj
    Not a problem. You can get with me before the boat ride either at the hotel or I plan on being at the dinner boat at least one hr early to collect monies.

SpyderLady

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Booked at the Baymont Oct 11-12-13

Linda, we will need two tickets for the boat. Will have payment there when we arrive.

I think we will meet you all at Lamberts, since it is a straight shot over for us, rather than coming up to Cuba and then riding down to Branson, so we will see you all at Lamberts Cafe on the 11th!

Spyder Garage

Default Two more tickets needed for the boat

Hi Linda. We will also be meeting everyone at Lamberts for dinner on Thursday night. Add our names to the list for the Boat Cruise and will pay you when we board. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Peg and Gary

pitbull

Now the party's getting started!!! ..... Can't tell you all how much I need this, cliff and patty are on board as well waiting for them and several others to chime in, I think we have a jeff and Brenda coming to as well Brenda Barton and a possible sam and carol.... Who else?

Spyder Garage

Have to see how broke we are when we get back from the Black Hills. By broke I do mean body and wallet.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Hey Len and all................Linda and I won't know for sure how this is going to work out for us also. Currently sitting in the Black Hills near Mount Rushmore in route to Yellowstone. We will be back in Mo. on the 27th and will be able to make the final plans then.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Guy and I will be going rooms booked can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Hey Len and all................Linda and I won't know for sure how this is going to work out for us also. Currently sitting in the Black Hills near Mount Rushmore in route to Yellowstone. We will be back in Mo. on the 27th and will be able to make the final plans then.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Linda, I will pay when we get to Lamberts Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spydermonkey4 View Post
    Guy and I will be going rooms booked can't wait

pitbull

Aright!!! And I'm ready now.... Can't hardly wait guys!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER IN THE OZARKS

We have our rooms booked. Looking forward to fun times with fun guys (& gals).

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey, count us in. We'll pay you at Lamberts. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you back in order to get your credit card information for Boat Dinner payment. Payment to be made before you board on Friday night. If you prefer to write a check, pay cash or charge the evening of the boat ride I will be accepting payments before boarding the boat. Thank you

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Not sure we can afford it either after just coming back from 2 weeks in New England and one mishap after another.... BUT we are coming and the hotel booking has been made. Can't wait to get with spyder buddies. Bj

Spyder Garage

Just booked a room at the Baymont! Will likely meet up with the group at Lambert's, instead of detouring via Cuba.

Count 2 more for the boat cruise, and we'll cover it when we get there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Pete & Janet
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Scott and I are coming for sure. Linda, we will need two tickets for the boat. We will pay you as soon as we see you. We may not arrive until Friday. still need to finalize with Scott since he is working on Thursday.
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat

Spyder Garage

All, I am going down earlier in the day and will not be at Lamberts. Just catch me when you get in or pay me before we board. I will be at boat at least 1 hr in advance. Wooohoo let the fun begin

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG October Outing - Attendees

Okay gang to help all of us I will attempt to keep a running list of the people who have committed to get some R & R with us. Just post within this thread and I will do my best to keep the list going.

SpyderLady (Linda) and John
    Harvey Spyderpops & wife
    Joe & Sheila
    BJ & (Dennis??)
    Jane and George
    Steve and Connie
    Peg & Gary Owens
    Cliff and Patty
    Jeff and Brenda
    Brenda Barton & Guy
    KC Pete and Jane
    Dick Riedel
    Scott and Paula
    Dennis Boland & Malissa
    Len & Vanessa
    Kevin & Joanie
    Yazz (not now able to attend). (
    Spyderal11and wife (Ed and Carol)
    Dennis & Patti McBride
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 10-04-2012 at 02:08 PM.

SpyderLady

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

You are the best Linda!!

Hey, I don't see Kevin or Joanie on there yet!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    You are the best Linda!!

Hey, I don't see Kevin or Joanie on there yet!!
    They may not be able to make it. GM has been shut down for 6 weeks...... Don't think I need to say more. It would be tough for him to get off with them just going back to work, etc. We shall see, they may be able to make a decision at the last minute.

Well take back the above. Looks like all we had to do was post they might not make it and lo and behold I got a text just this evening saying they have been able to make hotel reservations.
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 09-19-2012 at 05:29 PM.

SpyderLady

pitbull

Starting to build a new ryde for the event, unfortunately I'm stuck with only automatics!!!! Dang it, got a set of Elkas in for my new 2brothers exhaust, cold air intake and filter, doing some carbon fiber and some graphics with a custom dash and gauges, and with a set of road pegs, thinking about doing a set of rims and a few other mods, but should be a good start.... Not near as cool as some of the other famous mogangs rides but atleast not a stocker!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Hartzell Reservations have been made

Our reservations have been made Scott and I are looking forward to seeing everyoneI
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat