Thread: TN bound!!

Spyder Garage

Default TN bound!!

I will be visiting my brother in Clarksville next weekend (Sep. 21-23) and if there are any Spyderlovers that want to meet up for a quick snack and some chatting I'd be game. I will also be in Nashville on the 22nd. Last time I made the trip there on my Spyder I posted here as well and though I got over 400 views, no one wanted to meet up. Not to worry folks, I don't bite, just ask the MO Gang members

Hope I get to meet some of you or at least see some Spyders on my trip!

Spyder Garage

Default TN bound!!

Why did you get fired joe.

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

If you get down towards Chattanooga, get in touch

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Why did you get fired joe.

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    Because my Spyder decided to have a BBQ and didn't tell me

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    If you get down towards Chattanooga, get in touch
    Will do but I doubt I'll have time for it. It's just a short weekend trip

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default TN bound!!

Hey Joe. Hit me back with your route. I may be able to join you for a good portion of it!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Hey Joe. Hit me back with your route. I may be able to join you for a good portion of it!!
    That would be so cool Steve!! Sent you a PM.

zrc

Need more details about the Nashville leg, might be willing to roll up and punch you in the kidneys for a few.

Spyder Garage

I'll be helping my sister move into her new place Saturday, but I am driving over there on my if you are interested in meeting. I'll be traveling between Smyrna and Columbia.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zrc View Post
    Need more details about the Nashville leg, might be willing to roll up and punch you in the kidneys for a few.
    The Nashville part is just for the day on Saturday. Planned on going to see Antique Archeology but my brother insists that I do not go to that part of town so instead I'll go to downtown Nashville and just spend the day. Not sure the address but the part of town where the Nascar Cafe used to be (somewhere close to Broadway I think).

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    I'll be helping my sister move into her new place Saturday, but I am driving over there on my if you are interested in meeting. I'll be traveling between Smyrna and Columbia.
    Sure thing! Again, not sure of the address though but I believe it's in downtown Nashville. I also think there is a Hard Rock Cafe there. I plan on being in Nashville for the day, getting there around mid-morning or lunch time.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    The Nashville part is just for the day on Saturday. Planned on going to see Antique Archeology but my brother insists that I do not go to that part of town so instead I'll go to downtown Nashville and just spend the day. Not sure the address but the part of town where the Nascar Cafe used to be (somewhere close to Broadway I think).

Sure thing! Again, not sure of the address though but I believe it's in downtown Nashville. I also think there is a Hard Rock Cafe there. I plan on being in Nashville for the day, getting there around mid-morning or lunch time.
    Hard Rock is at the Broadway area as well (near Bridgestone arena). But I think at the time the movers will be at my sisters in Columbia, so I won't be in the Nashville area untill mid afternoon.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Hard Rock is at the Broadway area as well (near Bridgestone arena). But I think at the time the movers will be at my sisters in Columbia, so I won't be in the Nashville area untill mid afternoon.
    I should still be there by mid-afternoon. Don't plan on leaving Nashville 'til around 5 or so to be back at my brother's house for dinner and he lives about an hour away from there.