MetroAsian

Default Pulled Over by Cops Yet?

I've been pulled over on my spyder for the first time in my neighborhood. Turns out the cop is the same cop that busted be for speeding about a month ago on my Suzuki GSXR-750 streetbike (he let me go on that one). It was funny to hear him say "It's you again...what do you have this time?!" He pulled me over since I didn't have my plates installed yet and only had my temp tag papers. I left them at home but he let me go anyways. He was interested in the bike for sure, asking me where I got it, how he's never seen anything like this, and how it's probably better for me to be riding the Spyder instead of the GSXR because i'll probably live a few more years lol! Just thought I'd share my experiences.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Pulled Over by Cops Yet?

Thats a great story. :bigthumbsup:

I just got back from Upper Michigan,where there is a few feet of snow. I got to see,sit on,smell and start (the 4 "S"`s ;D) my spydie,I did not get to ride it, tho I drove it forward 4 feet,then backward 4 feet in the garage. I m jealous of those of you who can ride year round. In the Upper Peninsula,the snow/salt is off the roads around the end of April till mid-November.

Have fun and be safe!

Brad

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Pulled into a supermarket parking lot the other day and was followed in by a county sheriff cruiser. He pulled into the slot next to me, opened his door and got out. Tall gu., shades et al. Walked over to me, turned his head and spoke into his shoulder mike. " A space ship just landed in Albertson's parking lot. Am investigating."
    I looked at him and said "you just scared the crap out of me" He laughed and then launched into all the typical queations about the bike - who makes it, how much does it cost, how does it handle etc, etc.

We both got a chuckle out of it. No question that the Spyder draws attention!

Jack H.

Spyder Garage

;D :bigthumbsup: :a18: :a20: :2cool: