Spyder Garage

Default PA Ryders - Mid-Atlantic Scoot Rally and Spyder Ryde, Sep 21-23 2012, New Holland, P

I'll be leaving on Friday, September 21 for the weekend, with my friend Gino. If anyone would like more information, here's the link. http://www.midatlanticscoot.com/
    if you plan to go, let me know. Maybe we can all ride up together, if not see there.

Spyder Garage

That looks rather interesting. I will have to take a further look after work here. Are you going just for a day or all 3?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessMuse View Post
    That looks rather interesting. I will have to take a further look after work here. Are you going just for a day or all 3?
    we're leaving Friday, and coming back Sunday morning

Spyder Garage

I have made reservations and will be heading up some time on Friday as well. Not sure as to time, as it will depend on what happens next week with work and client testing, but I will be there.

I am staying at the main hotel, so I guess I will see you there!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessMuse View Post
    I have made reservations and will be heading up some time on Friday as well. Not sure as to time, as it will depend on what happens next week with work and client testing, but I will be there.

I am staying at the main hotel, so I guess I will see you there!
    we're leaving New Jersey around 10 10:30 that Friday morning. We're staying at The Country Squire Motor Inn. we didn't plan out the route yet, because we have three options. Do you know the route that you're going ?

Spyder Garage

Default PA Ryders - Mid-Atlantic Scoot Rally and Spyder Ryde, Sep 21-23 2012, New Holland, P

I work about 40 minutes or so it seems away from New Holland, so I am gonna leave from work and take PA 23 up. Even from where I work, just north of king of prussia, I had a couple of options, but I think that is most direct for me from there.

At this point I think I should be up there around 4 or so.