Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Remember

We became a part of the Spyder RT family in June. We were invited by a couple of guys at work these past weekend to go with them on a benefit ride for the American Red Cross in remembrance of 9-11.

Ride to Remember 2012.jpg

We pulled into the staging parking lot to find ourselves in the midst 300 two wheelers. A big burly guy with tattoo covered arms and a leather vest waved us into the line up with the biggest grin on his face and a hearty "WELCOME". I guess I've never considered myself the "biker type", but I've got to tell you we received the warmest welcome and greetings anyone could've asked for.

I went to the registration table and returned to find about 10 people gathered around our RT. My wife was like a new mother at church showing off her new baby boy. She had all the compartments open and was explaining all the differant features on the dash. For the next 30 minutes we had a constant flow of people stopping by to check it out. Lots of the same questions we've come to expect....how does it ride? what's the steering like? does it feel as stable as it looks? and on and on.

At the end of the ride we gathered for dinner and the flow of people picked up where it left off. I've never felt so accepted by a group of people I've never known. WE HAD A BLAST.

9 11 01.jpg

The purpose of the ride was to remember the men and women who died on 9-11-01. The ride also paid tribute and honored our Armed Forces and those that have died for our freedom. It's because of those who have died and those who serve that we pause and remember.

God Bless American and God Bless Those Who Serve.

Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Remember

10-4

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

It is a cool feeling to ride in what I call a "mega pack". When I have been involved in those activities it has always been nice to feel welcomed by most of the people.

Glad you had a good time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Remember

that what you'll fine with most biker they injoy the ride and the brotherhood as you will fine here from the lover....IMG_0951.jpgIMG_3590.jpg