Thread: Lamonster BBQ

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ

Big thank you to Lamont for an outstanding three days of fun and fellowship. Wrench day was very informative, ryde day was a blast, and the BBQ today was supreme. THANK YOU LAMONT!!!!! Already looking forward to next year.

All SPYDERLOVERS...save travels.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Default BOO HOO HOO

2nd year, 2nd miss....
    both last year and this, BIG BIRD & SPYD3R had a last minute STOP EVERYTHING situation... we'll be there next year (with God's help)....

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

John, seen some pictures of you and Don from ride day. You all looked like you were enjoying your self's. I hope you have a safe trip home.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Spyder Garage

Thanks so much Lamont for the ustream, got to watch on Thursday and Saturday

The audio today was quite good, some people for got about the live video, and it was quite funny,while many hammed it up for the camera

Spyder Garage

Could only make it for the BBQ. Wife had to work Thurs. so we didn't get in until 1:30 Fri.afternoon. From the looks of things everyone got there wrenching in and had a blast on ride day . We met a whole bunch of new people this year and missed some of the old ones . BBQ was excellent as in pass years and a big thanks to Lamont and his Wife (full time RN ) for hosting this event again ( I herd Lamont say to his wife we need to order 3 cakes next year . So I know its on again 2013 )

Thanks to all the vendors that showed up and to the ones that donated prizes . Safe trip home to everyone. See you all next year . We are here for the week and going to run The Snake on Sun.
    Happy Owner

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

thank you Lamont & Kris......we had a GREAT time...here's a few pics from Saturday...
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 09-09-2012 at 06:17 AM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Yes, thanks so much Lamont! It was the first Spyder get together we've been able to attend and we had a very nice time. It was great looking at all the rydes and seeing the cool mods and meeting new people.
    2016 RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Bummed I broke down

Made it just north of Morganton on Wednesday night when linkage broke (didn't know that at the time) and only had 4th gear. Had to call hubby and have him come pick me up with trailer. Sure hope it's on again next year! I'm so jealous of those who got to go.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    thank you Lamont & Kris......we had a GREAT time...here's a few pics from Saturday...
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater
    Great Pics! Even saw a guy who is in the club here in Quebec. Thanks for posting them.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I'll add our thanks as well. This is not an easy thing to set up year after year. Lamont did a lot of wrenching and didn't take one cent for all his time and the use of his shop. I personally learned quite a bit just watching. After he did the 600 (actually closer to 900) mile oil change he coached me through reskinning the spyder. One thing I will say, if there is a BBQ next year and you attend tech day, make sure there's no dog doo on the tires Yech!!!!!! You know, to open your home to 200 or so people for three days, wrench, set up rydes and feed these same people two of those days takes a special person and an understanding wife. That my friends is Lamont and Chris.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Lamont & Kris..Thanks for putting on a wonderful event...It takes a lot of work and dedication to pull off a successful event like you do..I had a terrifc time, rode the Snake and then the Dragon the next day before I headed back to Michigan...Not to mention meeting a lot of Spyder folks from across the country...The rides couldn't have been better...Looking forward to next years event...Larry

Spyder Garage

Lamont, thanks so very much for a great event. This was our very first Spyder get together we've been able to attend and even though we were only there one day, it was terrific. Next year we will do a better job of planning. It was great getting to see so many rydes with so many neat mods and then getting to meet a bunch of new people.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BBQ

Thanks Lamont and Chris for a great event. It was my first but hopefully not my last. And Lamont, the NBV's worked great all the back to the flat lands in South Carolina. Thanks a million!!! YOU ARE DA MAN!!

I also enjoyed meeting new friends and putting faces to all these spyderlovers. Had a blast with Bruiser & Bruiser Baby and my friends from Savannah!
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl