Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK WIDOW View Post
    The Spyder (with all the reported issues) is still the most innovative and fun to ride machine built anywhere in the world. Every time I roll on the power and everytime I round a sharp curve like on a rail it brings a smile to my face. The Spyder is not a perfect machine but it is perfection in it's own right. Guess I would have to say that I am truly a "SPYDER LOVER"

Michael
    Well said. Me too!

3WD
    Today is a good day to ride!
    owner!

[x]- Gun rack
    [x]- Helmet-mounted fire extingusher and DPS deactivation hammer
    [x]- Large print (senior version) safety card

Spyder Garage

+1
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Spyder Garage

I've had my for over a year now, and I have to agree with what everyone said. It just keeps getting better and better!
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

This is really interesting post, it's always fun to see that even the spyder veterans were newbies like myself at one point.
    -se
    2009 black segway i2 w/ black leanseats and roho pads

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderenthusiast View Post
    This is really interesting post, it's always fun to see that even the spyder veterans were newbies like myself at one point.
    -se
    I got my first bike at 15, a 1948 BSA, that I found at a barn sale. I kept it at a friends house as my parents would have murdered me. I gave up riding, not by choice in 1977 but, because of family and now that we have gone our seperate ways, I'm back into it because of the Spyder.

The freedom I felt in riding, never got out of my blood and now I feel like that 15 year old kid but, I'm not as crazy as I once was and being safe on the road is more important to me, than anything else. So enjoy the ride and be safe.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by truck 85 View Post
    nice re-review Lamont keep up the good work. It is you i blame for having a spyder you made it sound so cool and so much fun. And it is so for that i thank you.
    +1. I too can also thank Lamont for the push into world. He brought it up in the M109r forum and the rest is history!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GA-SPYDER View Post
    +1. I too can also thank Lamont for the push into world. He brought it up in the M109r forum and the rest is history!

He also brought it up in the V8 forum.