Spyder Garage

Default AMSOIL Site Sponsor

TO all the CA Spyder riders in case you missed it. ​I want to take a minute to introduce my self. My name is Chuck (Bad Dog6 on the forum) I am an AMSOIL Premier Direct Jobber and have been involved with the Lubrication Industry for a long time. I have signed on for another year as a Sponsor to this Great web site

Retired Navy SCPO, Jet Engine Mechanic and Flight Engineer on US Navy P3 Orions and for Atlas Air flying International freight on Boeing 747-200 aircraft. This is where I learned a healthy respect for Synthetic lubricants, as this is all that is used in jet engines.

I Have ridden Motorcycles since I was 16 and currently own a Harley and 2011 Spyder RT Limited.
    As I said last time, I am not here to preach to you on what oils to use or to bad mouth anyone else’s products. I will however, answer any of your lubrication questions to the best of my ability. If I don’t have the answers readily available I will get them for you.

For those of you that wish to use AMSOIL and purchase it at wholesale prices, I will be glad to assist you by providing a 6-month “Preferred Customer Trial Membership” at no cost to you. At the end of the 6-months, if you wish to continue, it will cost you $20.00 a year. The AMSOIL products will be shipped to you directly from the AMSOIL warehouse nearest to where you live.

To get the Membership click on the AMSOIL banner on the the Spyder Lovers home page. Once there, look for the flashing banner on the right hand side of the web page that talks about "Trial Membership". Click on the banner and fill out the form and submit it. I will get you an account number and email it to you with instructions on how to order.

NOTE Although this Trial Membership is free to you, it will cost me $10.00 therefore I would ask if you do not plan on purchasing AMSOIL, please don't apply.

While you are on my site take a look around. AMSOIL offers over 250 of the finest Synthetic Lubricants money can buy. There is also a lot of educational videos and history of the AMSOILCompany.

Thank You!

Spyder Garage