Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Here in Richmond and I have not seen any Spyders in my area yet I am so lonely and stuck with 2 wheel lovers *le sigh*
    Vrrrooomm.......vrrroooommm! 2012 RSS SE5 Satin green/matte black. She's a beauty!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xGreenxMeaniex View Post
    Here in Richmond and I have not seen any Spyders in my area yet I am so lonely and stuck with 2 wheel lovers *le sigh*
    Our first Spyder Ryder's of America - OD chapter meeting was in Richmond-Short Pump on Jan19th.....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Oooh darn I just got my Spyder 3 weeks ago! Hopefully the meet up will come to my area again!
    Vrrrooomm.......vrrroooommm! 2012 RSS SE5 Satin green/matte black. She's a beauty!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joet82 View Post
    Sorry for the false alarm. I was mistaken on which chapter. I apologise. I'm no worthy of my crapy memory at times.
    Not a problem...good luck with your Pitbull adventure...see you at Spyderfest!
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Not a problem...good luck with your Pitbull adventure...see you at Spyderfest!
    I plan on being there the 25th to the 29th. Offset the dates to take care of some business with Len and house hunt a little. Maybe, eventually start up my own chapter or convert the MoGang. SRA - MoGang Chapter does have a ring to it. Haha
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joet82 View Post
    I plan on being there the 25th to the 29th. Offset the dates to take care of some business with Len and house hunt a little. Maybe, eventually start up my own chapter or convert the MoGang. SRA - MoGang Chapter does have a ring to it. Haha
    Converting the MoGang! Good luck with that! My impression of the MoGang is that they are a great group of Spyder lovers that march to the beat of their own drum...don't think they would easily succumb to any infringement on their free spirit and "no rules" approach to having fun that may come with being incorporated into the SRA organization. As otter would say...just sayin'.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded