Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

We were honored and glad you came and had a great time.Ended up having 20 bikes and about 35 people attended.Spikes bike liked my yard so much it decided to spend the night.It's parked by Petunia, were hoping for some little spyders in the morning.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How about some pictures.... had to be an interesting crowd with those Huligans there!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default picnic

Thank you for the invite and your hospitality. The coleslaw was yummy. I am not a coleslaw fan and I would eat that again. All tbe food was good as was the company.
    Your front yard looked like the Spyders had invaded. Was a fun day. Thank you again.

Spyder Garage

Default Anarchist Cookout pics

Have to says this was beautiful day to have the first Anarchist cookout. We want to say special thank you to Sean, Cathy, Kerry and Mary Lee for hosting this great get together and cookout, the food was fantastic and so was that cake. Of course you couldn't ask for better company also, Old and new spyder riders. We hope this will be the first of many to come. This could be our official date to start our kick off of our riding season in Florida. These pictures are brought to you from johnnyrocket and Linda camera, being johnnyg forgot his camera.

Here is a link to the pics, Oh yeh we had to include a couple of Johnnyrockets fall pics he left on his disc. Thanks John!

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...Lakeland%20FL/

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Have to says this was beautiful day to have the first Anarchist cookout. We want to say special thank you to Sean, Cathy, Kerry and Mary Lee for hosting this great get together and cookout, the food was fantastic and so was that cake. Of course you couldn't ask for better company also, Old and new spyder riders. We hope this will be the first of many to come. This could be our official date to start our kick off of our riding season in Florida. These pictures are brought to you from johnnyrocket and Linda camera, being johnnyg forgot his camera.

Here is a link to the pics, Oh yeh we had to include a couple of Johnnyrockets fall pics he left on his disc. Thanks John!

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...Lakeland%20FL/
    The pix were not as good as Johnny G and Carols would have been but at least we have a few. I definitly agree the food was great, the company was awesome and the weather was great. Thanks Cathy, Mary Lee, Kerry and Sean for a wonderful time!!! Great to see some Spyderlovers we haven't seen for awhile and to meet new ones also.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thank you so very much swrafey2000 and railrose for a brilliant gathering. It was great to see you again!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks like a great time was had by all. Beats the heck out of being at work. lol

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Anarchist Cookout

Thanks Shawn and every one for a great time yesterday at the cook out. Hope to see you gals and guys soon again. 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post Cookout

Debbie and I had a great time, a big thank you to all who put this to geather.

Spyder Garage

All the credit goes to Cary,Mary Lee and Cathy.I was busy dealing with Sandy.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Thank you Cathy, Shean, Mary Lee and Kerry for organizing the "all colours" Spyder event! And this is just the start.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Looks like I missed a great time . Hopefully I can make the next one.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

First I would like to Thank, Sean, Cathy, Kerry and Mary Lee for the great food, but being super hosts.

Second, sure glad there were not more thieves around as I would have had to walk or ride B...
    home.. Thanks to Johnnyg as the one who found my key attached to my lanyard and distracted me so that he may pick pocket my key... Thanks Johnny. What a group of peeps, they all knew where my key was but ME...

Again I thank ALL who attended the cookout, it was great and I had a ball, I do wish to say a special thanks to Mary Lee, thanks for the reserved seating in the man cave.

I hope to see all, again soon.