Thread: Just an FYI:

Registered Users TeddyBearHohma's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Just an FYI:

I will be offline for about 2 weeks as I am in the transition phase of my Afghanistan tour. I am looking forward to meeting everyone once I return stateside. I will be off and on when I can get on a work computer or my iPad if I can ever figure out how to get it to work on forums...LOL. You all be safe, have a great weekend at Lamont's wish I was there. Better believe I'll be there next year (baring any National Emergency or deployment to another Combat Zone)!

Safe Ryding and I'll see ya on the Road!
    I Ryde 3!

TeddyBear Hohman

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Don't worry about us. Take care of yourself. Thanks for your willingness to do OUR heavy lifting.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Thank you!! and please be safe
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Stay safe And thank you for serving.
    Roberta
    ----------------------------------------------
    2012 RT A&C SE-5
    Fog lights
    Cal-Sci Windshield

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you for your service

God bless you soldier.

Spyder Garage

Come home safe and sound!! Good Luck.

Spyder Garage

Default away

Take care of yourself.be careful,and trust your heart it knowfrom an x army vet fifth armor divisionfifth.jpg

Spyder Garage

Stay safe and thanks for serving.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default A big thank you.

Brother, Guys and gals like you are the reason we're not speaking German, Japanese or Farsi. A huge thank you to you and all the other members of the armed forces. Good luck and stay safe. We'll be pulling for your safe return.

John
    Old - 2012 RTS

New - 2014 RT Limited. Spyderpops Bumpskid. Kott Grills, Bajaron Swaybar and Links, Polaris Shock Stiffeners, Custom Dynamics Brightsides Red and Yellow Fender Lights w/Turn Signal Module, Autozone Mirror LEDs, Custom Dynamics Rear Red Brightsides and HMT Brakelight with Strobe Module, Smoothspyder, Lidlox Handlebar Helmet Locks, Glo ryder 360's for Three Wheels, Pete's Graphic Kit, Mini Trailer USA Shadow.

And Growing!

Spyder Garage

Thank you for your service, Teddy. Keep your head down, and stay safe.

Hopefully you can get online when you get there.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited , OEM NA Satin Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Well here's the skinny...

I'm back, I have a place to live, and I'm back to work this week. However by Spyder is still AWOL. I posted on facebook about this earlier. It's just getting to me that I paid for a delivery to happen before I returned from Afghanistan so that my bike was here before me. So I could attend my MSF class and be able to drive my rig onto post and store it at my house. However that has not happened because the delivery company has failed to meet the delivery date they were paid for. So I am still Sypderless and now out the money for my MSF class. I now have to pay for a second class at a more expensive school because there are no more open class dates at the closer one and I have to find another place to store my rig off post until I complete the course because my friend that was going to store my rig is going on leave this week with his wife to relax after being deployed with us for the year. I can't say as I blame him but now I'm out looking for a place to store my rig because the delivery company couldn't meet their deadline. This is why we have deadlines, people need things by a certain time and this is how we schedule the following events. I had everything ready for my ryde to be here and take this class, now I'm out the MSF course I needed, and have no Spyder to ryde. This sucks, I could have spent the whole 3 day weekend ryding around and getting comfortable on my rig.
    I Ryde 3!

TeddyBear Hohman

Spyder Garage

Welcome Home and thank-you for your service!
    ----
    USAF Retired (1986 - 2006)
    Ohio PGR Ride Captain
    Riding with Dignity, Honor and Respect

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome home and I'm sorry to hear that the delivery company has screwed up your plans. I hope you get your Spyder soon and get your MSF class scheduled.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Welcome home, and thank you! sucks about the spyder but..it will come-)
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearHohma View Post
    I'm back, I have a place to live, and I'm back to work this week. However by Spyder is still AWOL. I posted on facebook about this earlier. It's just getting to me that I paid for a delivery to happen before I returned from Afghanistan so that my bike was here before me. So I could attend my MSF class and be able to drive my rig onto post and store it at my house. However that has not happened because the delivery company has failed to meet the delivery date they were paid for. So I am still Sypderless and now out the money for my MSF class. I now have to pay for a second class at a more expensive school because there are no more open class dates at the closer one and I have to find another place to store my rig off post until I complete the course because my friend that was going to store my rig is going on leave this week with his wife to relax after being deployed with us for the year. I can't say as I blame him but now I'm out looking for a place to store my rig because the delivery company couldn't meet their deadline. This is why we have deadlines, people need things by a certain time and this is how we schedule the following events. I had everything ready for my ryde to be here and take this class, now I'm out the MSF course I needed, and have no Spyder to ryde. This sucks, I could have spent the whole 3 day weekend ryding around and getting comfortable on my rig.

I was in fayetteville this weekend and thought about you...sure hope that RT made it home. Give me a shout when you are ready to ryde, I'm over in laurinburg (about 40 miles)

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

WELCOME HOME. I'm sorry about your delivery and storage problems. I hope everything comes together smoothly for you, so you can get on with your spydering. The MSF courses are expensive and it's horrible you have to pay twice. Is there any chance you can get a refund for the class you were unable to take?
    Roberta
    ----------------------------------------------
    2012 RT A&C SE-5
    Fog lights
    Cal-Sci Windshield

Spyder Garage

Dude, that's the pits. Glad you made it home Bro. Hope to meet you soon.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Default She's here!

My spyder arrived, however she arrived too late for me to attend the MSF course I paid for. So after she arrived I went to the DMV and got my temporary license so I could take the MSF BRC on post. I attended and passed on my first attempt at riding anything on two wheels since I was a kid getting a 21 speed bike. So now I have her out and about getting things ready to ride her some more. I went this morning and I know have NC plates instead of the temp tags she was riding on. I want to thank everyone for their support and I'm still working with the dealership to refund part if not all my transport payment since they didn't meet the delivery date we agreed upon. Now I just have to get the new headlights installed and look at how to get the Lamonster HWPs installed. Wish me luck and I'll see you out there.

Jon

aka TeddyBear Hohman
    I Ryde 3!

TeddyBear Hohman