Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy new ryder

Spyder Garage

Default FIRST TIME RYDER ALSO

Quote Originally Posted by CentralCoastCA View Post
    Thanks to everyone, especially Cyncy, for the new Ryder tips. I've been reading and passing along the info to hubby, who is a long time 2 wheel rider and the family mechanic. Watching the RPM's and foot placement to avoid brake issues have been really helpful advice.
    MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF ALSO FIRST TIME RYDERS. OUR AGREEMENT IS WHO EVER DRIVE'S TO SOME PLACE THE OTHER ONE DRIVES HOME. IT HAS KEPT BOTH OF US HAPPY (ESPECIALLY ME)
    LOVE RYDING MORE THAN I THOUGHT.
    WELCOME TO THE BEST INFORMATIONAL SITE
    Carol

Spyder Garage

I agree with those who suggest getting into the driver's seat as soon as possible. The parking lot exercises are excellent. I think you will feel better and safer as a driver rather than a passenger. I know I do.

Keep us posted.
    Roberta
    ----------------------------------------------
    2012 RT A&C SE-5
    Fog lights
    Cal-Sci Windshield

Spyder Garage

welcome, welcome. Ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome and...

Welcome to the fun!

If you are on Facebook, join us girls on the "girls on spyders page". Wonderful women on the site, and we can talk freely about 'girly stuff'!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spydee8's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congrats on your new ryde!!

Dee

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New Ryder!

I purchased my 2008 SM5 GS spyder a few weeks ago. This is my first bike. I now have my permit and will be getting fully licensed very soon. I am so excited to be able to go whenever I want and not have to wait for my husband (I love riding with him but he works shift work so is hard to get the same days off). I haven’t made it to the open road yet but soon. I’m getting very used to riding in town but time to get out and really ride. Im looking forward to finding women in the area that have Spyders or any kind of bike to ride with. I love the Spyder and it was the perfect choice for me!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shannonnichols View Post
    I purchased my 2008 SM5 GS spyder a few weeks ago. This is my first bike. I now have my permit and will be getting fully licensed very soon. I am so excited to be able to go whenever I want and not have to wait for my husband (I love riding with him but he works shift work so is hard to get the same days off). I haven’t made it to the open road yet but soon. I’m getting very used to riding in town but time to get out and really ride. Im looking forward to finding women in the area that have Spyders or any kind of bike to ride with. I love the Spyder and it was the perfect choice for me!
    Congrats! Be sure to join the Facebook page, "Girls on Spyders" and you may find other Ryder's in your area.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Have fun

Enjoy the rYde!!

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Hope you continue to enjoy your Spyder and move up to the front seat and start running it yourself - if it feels great on the back just wait til you are in control - it's wonderful!
    --Paula
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12