Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    I know all about you fast Arkansas women.
    TMI, Trickie Dick. TMI!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up If only I knew then what I know now

Folks, all I can say is don't let this be one of those regrets in your lyfe. After installing one of these and going for a nice twisty ryde, you'll be kicking yourself and saying, "Why didn't I listen to everything I read, and got one of these BajaRon Anti-Sway-Bars sooner."

YES, Its THAT GOOD

& YES, you WILL notice the difference right away.

Teddy tested & Teddy approved

Thank You Ron for another outstanding product

Spyder Garage

Just finished the install. All went well not difficult at all about 1 1/2 hrs. Took a short ride after, I can't rave about it yet as it was a very short ride, but I could tell a difference. Can't wait to put it thru a good test ride.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post

Will you have any of the new RS sway bars at Spyderfest? Not that I've ever wished to take the curves faster or anything...
    The plan I'm working on is for SpyderPops (Harvey) to carry and install my sway bars at Spyderfest. That way I can just kick back and take a break while he works! I suggest contacting him for details if you are interested in having a sway bar for your RT, RT-S, RS, GS or RS-S installed at Spyderfest.

I do get this comment from time to time and it is a logical one. 'I don't really want to go through the curves any faster, I'm going as fast as I want now.' But it's not really like that.

What happens is you find the you can go though the twisties faster and it not only feels safer and more fun, but it really gives you a whole new dimension of satisfaction with your Spyder. The experience is impossible to explain but obvious when you ride.

It isn't just the twisties (though that is where the lion's share of appreciation is noticed). But also cross winds, dealing with passing large trucks and any evasive maneuver you might need to take where increased stability is helpful.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    The plan I'm working on is for SpyderPops (Harvey) to carry and install my sway bars at Spyderfest. That way I can just kick back and take a break while he works!
    Good plan, Ron! I'm hearing a lot of good things about this sway bar. Can't wait to get it installed!

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brodyson View Post
    Just installed new sway bar and I can defintely feel the improved handling. Even with Elkas already added, it is a great mod.This is a must have!!!

I lined up the old sway bar with the Ron's bar.I put the metal collars in the exact location of the the collars located on the stock bar so I didn't have to do any measuring to center the bar.
    I fitted my Swaybar yesterday - Took over 2 hrs - Time not important just wanted to check each stage and double check as I also had to remove both my Spyderpops Bumpskid and the original OEM Bumpskid as I had left this on to give extra protection - I also replace all the Nuts (Nyloc nuts) and Bolts with Stainless Steel ones

I used my Rhino Ramps which lifts the Spyder about 13" in the air and this was good enough for me to work underneath it

Fitting it by following Instructions supplied by Ron including an Electronic version which I put on my Laptop and the excellent Photos supplied by BMWLARRY ( see his album on this website) made sure I did not have any problems

The tip from BRODYDSON ref using the old sway bar with the Ron's bar. By putting the metal collars in the exact location of the collars already located on the stock bar was an excellent tip and I also didn't have to do any measuring to center the bar
    Thanks to all those above

Have been out for a short ride including a trip down our Motorway (Interstate you call them) Spyder seems to ride so much better esp at the 70mph legal speed limit over here
    No sideways movement from wind and other traffic especially Large lorries made the fitting of Bajaron's swaybar to my Spyder well worth it and I now have a handling Spyder which is much more precise

It should be noted that I have also got ELKA's Stage 1+R Both front and Rear shocks fitted but even with just the new swaybar I am sure owners will see an improvement over the stock handling Spyder RT's

Have to agree fully with all the good comments already posted here about Ron's RT Swaybar

So there it is - a 2010 Spyder RT with handling upgraded to compete with the 2013 Models at a fraction of the Costs
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Eddie,
    You're making me actually wish that I could find a window of opportunity for installation of all of the parts that are piling up in my garage...
    Ron's Anti-Swaybar
    Elkas
    GloRyders
    Stebel

If I can get all of this tucked up into the bike without the Missus finding out; it'll set a record!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Head's Up!

I've only got a few RT Sway Bars left from this last run and they will be gone soon. I do not have a delivery date yet for the next run so if you're planning on getting a bar soon you might want to consider this.

Thank you all for the great support on both the RS and the RT sway bar projects!

Spyder Garage

Black. Would this also be for the 2013's?

Chris

Spyder Garage

Bright red!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ron,
    Will you have a pile of them in time for SpyderFest?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Black. Would this also be for the 2013's?

Chris
    The 2013's have a different configuration. The bars I have now will not fit the 2013's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Ron,
    Will you have a pile of them in time for SpyderFest?
    SpyderPops will be handling my bars at Spyderfest. I don't know how many I can get made before then and it depends on how many Harvey wants to take with him.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This has not exactly been a quiet thread... Maybe about two trailer-loads!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Just an FYI: Ron, For what its worth

You may soon be getting an order from my dealer in Ohio. When I dropped Teds Red Sled off yesterday, I couldn't stop bragging about the HUGE difference it made and told the Owner all about it along with the Service Manager & anyone else that would listen

They both seemed really interested & the Service Manager was looking hard at it, from every angle he could manage in the parking lot & I told them they needed to take Teds Red Sled for a spin to feel the difference for themselves
    . He said before I return to pick it up, they'd go for a ryde & if its like I claim, he'd be ordering from you

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    You may soon be getting an order from my dealer in Ohio. When I dropped Teds Red Sled off yesterday, I couldn't stop bragging about the HUGE difference it made and told the Owner all about it along with the Service Manager & anyone else that would listen

They both seemed really interested & the Service Manager was looking hard at it, from every angle he could manage in the parking lot & I told them they needed to take Teds Red Sled for a spin to feel the difference for themselves
    . He said before I return to pick it up, they'd go for a ryde & if its like I claim, he'd be ordering from you
    Thanks for the good word! Let me know what he thinks about it if he does ride your Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default Anti Sway Bar

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post

Ordered mine today and it's on its way. The wait is killing me.

Spyder Garage

Default Availability....

I am sorry but I am again out of the RT Sway Bars. I have plenty of the RS, GS, RS-S Sway Bars in stock.

The problem is that the steel bar stock I use is not a stocked item so my supplier can't just order it off the shelf. I could go to a lower grade spring steel and it would be more readily available, but I really hate to degrade the product like that. I'd rather put out less of a higher quality product than more of a lesser quality.

I hope to be shipping RT bars again around the 25th. Sooner if things go well.

If you would like to be added to the notification list please send me an email at fyredad@hotmail.com. I will email you as soon as these bars are again ready to ship.

Spyder Garage

Default RT, RT-S, RT Limited Sway Bars In Stock

Ok Sports Fans (and anyone else for that matter). The RT series Sway Bars are back in stock. I think I may actually (finally) be ahead of the power curve on these but time will tell.

If you'd like a sway bar for any Spyder made from model year 2008 through model year 2012 you can email me at fyredad@hotmail.com or PM me here at Spyderlovers.

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I keep getting questions about the possibility of a Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar for the RT. And it is official today, there will be one coming as soon as I can get it made.

No delivery date yet as we have to go through the tooling and prototype stages. But since we've already done this once with the RS Bar I'm hoping things will progress more quickly with the RT Bar.

I will post more updates as I get more information.

Now, what color should I make the RT Bar?

Of course it should be white!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stharbor99 View Post
    Of course it should be white!!!
    Gloss, Matte or Satin??

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ok Sports Fans (and anyone else for that matter). The RT series Sway Bars are back in stock. I think I may actually (finally) be ahead of the power curve on these but time will tell.

If you'd like a sway bar for any Spyder made from model year 2008 through model year 2012 you can email me at fyredad@hotmail.com or PM me here at Spyderlovers.

Thanks!
    Ron we are all impressed with your RT Sway bar - Any chance you could give us a figure of just how many you have sold since the First RT Sway bar was released
    I am sure readers would be surprised just how may of us RT Owners have upgraded and will give confidence to those who have been thinking of upgrading to see you have a excellent Sway bar made and designed to improve over the stock Sway bar for a very modest outlay with great service from yourself always taking the time to address any issues new buyers may have before installing it

Thanks Ron
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eddieshep999 View Post
    Ron we are all impressed with your RT Sway bar - Any chance you could give us a figure of just how many you have sold since the First RT Sway bar was released
    I am sure readers would be surprised just how may of us RT Owners have upgraded and will give confidence to those who have been thinking of upgrading to see you have a excellent Sway bar made and designed to improve over the stock Sway bar for a very modest outlay with great service from yourself always taking the time to address any issues new buyers may have before installing it

Thanks Ron
    I shipped my 1st RT Sway Bar on December 12, 2012. To date I've sold just over 400 RT Sway Bars and about 300 RS series sway bars.

Spyder Garage

i was reading the numerous posts about the sway bar, and it came to me, instead of lying on the floor to install the collars in the final steps. you could also install them before you install the bar onto the machine, just sayn'

Spyder Garage

I shipped my 1st RT Sway Bar on December 12, 2012. To date I've sold just over 400 RT Sway Bars and about 300 RS series sway bars.
    Congratulations Ron!

Spyder Garage

There's not much I can ad to 12 pages of praise. Installed the bar on my 2010 RT today, went for a short ride, WOW! My first thought was that the RT rode more like an RS, but actually it's somewhere between an RS and a go-cart. Rock solid in the turns, the bike feels like it's glued to the road. The combination of Elka shocks and Ron's anti-sway bar are perfect together.

If you haven't gotten one yet, don't wait.