SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New to me Spyder RS Need Accs.

Hi everyone
    I am looking for ideas and places to get accs. for my new to me Spyder RS
    I want to equip it with floor boards so I can move my legs around. I have new knees
    that is why I bought the spyder my wife thinks I am getting old and now with new knees the
    Spyder seemed the way to go ... also I have seen some with GoldWing type passenger arm rests I want to find the company/companys that supply them. The Spyder has a 1 inch riser on the bars I want to get a 4 inch riser of if I will need to go to Heli Bars
    Thanks to all for your help
    Dave
    motorcycledave@mac.com

Spyder Garage

Look at the mods I've made and find what works for you. I got Seal floor boards,there great. there are meny mods you can make on the RS so it fits you and only you can pick what you need and can afford, but check my signature and look at the vendors sites for options. have fun!
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My first Spyder was an 09 RS SE5. It just didn't fit me right so I added aa 25" windshield, Helibar 5" risers and designed the first Seal FloorBoard. With those three mods I sat straight, my head didn't bounce around in the wind and my legs and feet found a whole new level of comfort. Those of you who know me, know that I have my fair share of "gimps" and can use whatever help I can get. Today I really mean it when I say............

Ride in comfort,

John
    Seal FloorBoards