Thread: LaMonster BBQ

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default LaMonster BBQ

Anybody going? I am planning on going down on Thursday the 6th. Will probably head down I74 to Cincinnati and pick up I75. I'm planning on staying at the Best Western at Bulls Gap which is about 10-12 miles from Lamonster's. If anyone wants to ride along, your more than welcome. Heading back on Sunday.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Doesn't look like I'll make it this year, Dick, life is sure getting interesting.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Doesn't look like I'll make it this year, Dick, life is sure getting interesting.

john
    Yeah, John, I really wasn't counting on you this time. I have been thinking about you though. Let me know what's going on.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

My "Retirement Life" has been interrupted with still being a dad to my teenage son (absent mom).....cant complain too loudly given he is a great kid! Ride safe and enjoy for the rest of us!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Motor Jim and I had a great trip and a great time at the BBQ. It was nice to see old friends and meet new ones. We had a fun 300 miles ride day while we were there. Got the ride the Rattler, which I hadn't done before, as well as Hellbender and, the Dragon, which I had. . As much as I like Brown County, I have to admit it doesn't quite measure up to the Smokies.
    If you haven't gotten a chance to go to one of these "meets", I really recommend you try to make one sometime. You are missing out on a neat Spyder experience if you don't. One of the benefits of riding a Spyder is meeting other people from other parts of the country who ride one as well.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default Glad you had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Motor Jim and I had a great trip and a great time at the BBQ. It was nice to see old friends and meet new ones. We had a fun 300 miles ride day while we were there. Got the ride the Rattler, which I hadn't done before, as well as Hellbender and, the Dragon, which I had. . As much as I like Brown County, I have to admit it doesn't quite measure up to the Smokies.
    If you haven't gotten a chance to go to one of these "meets", I really recommend you try to make one sometime. You are missing out on a neat Spyder experience if you don't. One of the benefits of riding a Spyder is meeting other people from other parts of the country who ride one as well.
    Good evening Trickie Dick,

I tuned in a couple times on the live feed and saw you once coming around the corner where the camera was, it was a pretty cool idea streaming the BBQ since some of us couldn't make it due to scheduling conflicts. I also saw some pics that FlamingoeBabe posted tonight and I think your in one or two of those, I didn't see Motor Jim but I saw his Spyder parked next to yours in one of the pics. Glad you boys had a good time sorry I missed it! I'll take a raincheck for next year. Don't forget me...Kevin
    ​KMORT44