Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default Oyster Run 2012

The weather is suppose to be good. Members of the SRA-Columbia River Chapter will meet at Tully’sCoffee at 710 NE 5th Ave in Vancouver, WA (west side of I-5 and 78thStreet, just past LA Fitness at 8:00AM, depart at 8::30AM, Saturday, September22nd. We’ll take I-5 north and veer off onto Hwy 101 to Port Townsend,WA, where we will board the ferry to Coupeville. The cost is under $10for single rider, rider and passenger, and Spyder, for seniors and non-seniorriders. We hope to arrive in time to catch the 11:45AM or 12:30departures, depending on travel time and availability. I believe everyonefrom our group have plans to stay in La Conner, within blocks of each other Saturday evening, and meeting the Spyder group Sunday morning at Calico Cupboard.

Spyder Garage

Default OYSTER RUN 2012!!!

Hopefully run into the bunch of all you spyder riders up at anacortes - post where you you will hanging out -- I can't head out till 8 ish so be playing catch up leaving from federal way area-- Allen

Spyder Garage

what a great showing of spyders took up a block(almost) cant waite to see seattle's pic. was glad to see friends both old and new.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Spyder Garage

Truck85's absolutely right...We OWNED that block!

A simply PHENOMENAL showing...THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GREAT NORTHWEST EVENT!

Quote Originally Posted by truck 85 View Post
    what a great showing of spyders took up a block(almost) cant waite to see seattle's pic. was glad to see friends both old and new.
    Last edited by wukka; 09-23-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Default Lots of bikes!

Had a great time in Anacortes today - so nice to see so many CanAm's!! Here's a goofy video I made by walking around with my helmet on. Not very professional, but maybe it will give a little bit of the feel of the Oyster Run experience.

2008 Spyder GS--> 2012 Harley Dyna

Spyder Garage

And finally, a few random snapshots from my phone -

2008 Spyder GS--> 2012 Harley Dyna

Spyder Garage

What an incredible turnout of Spyder owners! Thanks to everyone for making this annual venue just a little more special, especially to those of you who drove such a great distance to attend.

Here are my photos. I regret I didn't capture a group photo of us to include in this photo album for this year, but there's always next year. The video edit of our ride from Calico Cupboard to the rally will take awhile to complete as I have a lot of catching up to do from 13 days from having so much playtime away from home along the California and Oregon coasts.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't mind.”
    ... Dr. Suess

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2018 F3 Limited - 10th Anniversary Ed , Trickle charger, Gerbing heated clothing Black/Gold

Spyder Garage

Great pictures........ I enjoyed seeing old and meeting new friends this year..... Had a great time and hope to make some rides before Oldman Winter comes around.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
    What an incredible turnout of Spyder owners! Thanks to everyone for making this annual venue just a little more special, especially to those of you who drove such a great distance to attend.

Here are my photos. I regret I didn't capture a group photo of us to include in this photo album for this year, but there's always next year. The video edit of our ride from Calico Cupboard to the rally will take awhile to complete as I have a lot of catching up to do from 13 days from having so much playtime away from home along the California and Oregon coasts.
    Great pictures! I enjoyed meeting new spyder riders and chatting with others that I met in Eureka last month. The trun out was great and all seemed to have a wonderful time including my wife and myself. This was her first event or ride that was of any distance. We logged about 750mi over 3 days. I think she has the Spyder bug now!

Patrick

Spyder Garage

Default Video of the Ryde to Anacortes

My bud George graciously agreed to put the Contour camera on his Spyder as we rode from La Conner to Anacortes, and this is the result. A find bit of photography, I might add...

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Has anyone heard what the actual count was for all bikes at the event? I heard as much as 45,000 unofficially.

Thanks

Randy

Spyder Garage

That is a great video it captured all of the Spyders!!!! Great job

Spyder Garage

Good Job Nice Video, Hope to make it next year.

2012 Quantum Blue Metallic RT-S (SE5)
    Elka Stage 1 +R, Yosh R-77 Muffler, Cat Bypass, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, HMT Brake Light, Garmin 660,( Spyderpops BumpSkid, Lower Radiator Block Off Plate, Catalytic Converter Shield, & Missing Belt Guard) GloRyder's, (Tricled “Vader wings” & Super White LED Fender Lights) Butler Mug Holder, Shortee Antenna, Prosport digital voltage/clock gauges. Baja Ron's Plugs/Wire and Sway Bar....