Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Why can't we all just get along? There are places here in NC that you just don't go to. It's as simple as that. No matter where you go, where you live, something could always happen. On the news you hear, "but, it's never happened here". Well, guess what? Now it did.

I am sorry for the theft, these criminals don't care and want to steal anything they can get their hands on. Doesn't matter what state, province or location - you're always taking a chance to lose your property.

We're all here to talk to one another, not argue about what's better or worse than the other. Ryde safe and happy, my friends!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruisersbaby View Post
    Why can't we all just get along? There are places here in NC that you just don't go to. It's as simple as that. No matter where you go, where you live, something could always happen. On the news you hear, "but, it's never happened here". Well, guess what? Now it did.

I am sorry for the theft, these criminals don't care and want to steal anything they can get their hands on. Doesn't matter what state, province or location - you're always taking a chance to lose your property.

We're all here to talk to one another, not argue about what's better or worse than the other. Ryde safe and happy, my friends!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    AMEN As i always say locks are to keep honest people out

Roger