Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

It was even in the National news. I wouldn't want to be up there is a truck let alone a Spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by paulbrinker View Post
    I hope it is nothing serious. You guys have enough on your plate. It's unfortunate you can't make your own ride. Janet and I could"t make it with her work schedule. Maybe we will see you sunday?
    I'm on the mend, Lisa has been down all week. Whatever it was, it hit the whole family. Flu test came back negative. Hopefully, Lisa will be better by Sunday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    It was even in the National news. I wouldn't want to be up there is a truck let alone a Spyder.
    My neighbor is convinced it will be melted by Friday. He's taking his 911 to Fontana Village / Tail of the dragon tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shelbydave View Post
    My neighbor is convinced it will be melted by Friday. He's taking his 911 to Fontana Village / Tail of the dragon tomorrow.
    Even if the white stuff is all melted, the roads up there will be covered with salt. I made that mistake last January and spent hrs later trying to get all the salt out of my spyder. I sure wouldnt do that to a Porsche!