Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Well the prayers appear to be working. My mom made what the doctors are calling a miraculous recovery. Today she is out of the hospital and back to the care facility she resides in. She had a bleed in her brain in 09 which is why she is in a facility at the age of 64. If things continue on this path I will be making the tunnel trip after all She still has a couple of hurdles to overcome but the sepsis and septic shock seem to be knocked down she also had DIC which if you're familiar with know that is almost a death sentence. Thank you again for the prayers and I'm so excited to hop on the bike tonight after a long couple of weeks sitting in ICU!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Well the prayers appear to be working. My mom made what the doctors are calling a miraculous recovery. Today she is out of the hospital and back to the care facility she resides in. She had a bleed in her brain in 09 which is why she is in a facility at the age of 64. If things continue on this path I will be making the tunnel trip after all She still has a couple of hurdles to overcome but the sepsis and septic shock seem to be knocked down she also had DIC which if you're familiar with know that is almost a death sentence. Thank you again for the prayers and I'm so excited to hop on the bike tonight after a long couple of weeks sitting in ICU!
    Great news about your Mom. Hopefully she will continue to make progress. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Spyder Garage

Default Tunnel of Trees Ride next weekend

The Tunnel of Trees ride is next weekend. So, who's planning on coming? We're thinking of leaving around 10:00am on Saturday for the ride. We'll probably stop in Harbor Springs for a visit to Tom's Mom's Cookies, and the the Tunnel and a lunch stop at Leggs Inn. The Days Inn told me there were 5 rooms reserved as of last weekend.
    Looking forward to seeing you in Petoskey.
    Bob

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Rich and I are so ready. Even ready to put our big boy and big girl pants on and ride there.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hansensmomx2 View Post
    Rich and I are so ready. Even ready to put our big boy and big girl pants on and ride there.
    I hope the weather is beautiful for your trip.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Tunnel of Trees ride .....update

It looks like we have at least six Spyders joining in on the ride. We will leave the Days Inn around 10:00am. My cell is 810-241-5141
    See you all there.
    Bob

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default TUNNEL OF TREES....2012

Bob, my wife and I have to drop out of the ride this Saturday

ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default Great rides

Hi all,
    Bob and Joan, thanks again for putting together this years tunnel of trees ride. Even though the weather was less than perfect the ride was still a blast. On Sunday Emily and I rode to Mackinaw City through wind, rain, and hail. It was sunny and a little rain on and off while we walked aroung Mackinaw City and just as we got back to the bike to leave it started to rain with hail and maybe a snow flake or two . We really were not laughing. We headed back to Petoskey and it got a lot colder so we decided to call it quits. We never made it to the mushroom houses. All in all we did have a great time and are looking forward to a ride this summer.

Bob,
    How was you trip home with two Spyders on the trailer!!!

Rachel,
    I am looking forward to the edited video!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhansen309 View Post
    Hi all,
    Bob and Joan, thanks again for putting together this years tunnel of trees ride. Even though the weather was less than perfect the ride was still a blast. On Sunday Emily and I rode to Mackinaw City through wind, rain, and hail. It was sunny and a little rain on and off while we walked aroung Mackinaw City and just as we got back to the bike to leave it started to rain with hail and maybe a snow flake or two . We really were not laughing. We headed back to Petoskey and it got a lot colder so we decided to call it quits. We never made it to the mushroom houses. All in all we did have a great time and are looking forward to a ride this summer.

Bob,
    How was you trip home with two Spyders on the trailer!!!

Rachel,
    I am looking forward to the edited video!!!
    We got Jim's Spyder home and off the trailer with no problems. The trailer handled the two Spyders really well. I haven't heard from Jim yet to what the problem is.
    We can always plan the mushroom houses next year. It was a great time, even if the weather didn't always cooperate.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I just want to let you all know that Rachel's mom passed today. Please keep Rachel and here family in you heart and prayers Thanks Emily Hansen