My daughter called and said she had just seen an 18 wheeler with Spyder on the side unloading a bunch of three wheeled bikes at the local dealershp. I grabbed my checkbook and took off. There were 16 Spyders, yellow and gray, sitting in front of the dealer showroom. Alas, these were all prototype demos and not for sale. They were for several bike shows that are taking place here in FL.over the next few weeks.

I did get to talk with the southeastern area factory rep and he told me the following:

1. The first shipment of Spyders will leave the factory early next week and should be at the dealer's by Friday the 19th.

2. Each dealer has a list of customers who have put up the deposit, and the list is by date of deposit and color of machine ordered.

3. When a bike comes in it goes to the next person on the list who has ordered that particular color. If the next person has ordered a gray and a yellow comes in, he is skipped over and the first yellow customer gets it. Also if a person drops out, everyone moves up the list one slot. The rep was very specific that no one was to be put into an empty slot out of sequence.

I am number 16 overall on the list and number 9 for a gray maching. He felt I would have it by Christmas. (Let's hope)!

Jack H.