Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder Sighting in Florida [ ONLY ]

Quote Originally Posted by major911 View Post
    OK there must be some kind of connection. I see you and docduru have very similar avatars and your both from clearwater. What gives ?
    ????. I have no idea lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

there will be plenty in Daytona this weekend

Spyder Garage

Saw a white RS SE5 at Gator HD today. Parked right next to me when I got ready to leave. festivities overflowed from the Florida HOG rally. Really cool cup holder was mounted on it. Gonna have to see if I can locate one of those. Great day for riding, had lunch up at Gator Joes in Oklawaha. I guess I should messaged you JohnnyG...
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Would you believe an ole man saying he saw at least 15 RS/RT spyder parked in a yard in Lakeland Saturday?? Well It's true, they were attending some kind of cookout.

Spyder Garage

Cool I saw those too + one

After leaving the bar b que, a silver RS, 2 up, came up behind me near I 75, on SR 52. He rode up beside me and asked about my highway pegs. I looked for a safe pull over spot where we could chat, but when I looked back, he was gone. If he sees this I hope he will PM me and maybe we can get together for a Ryde.

Spyder Garage

Saw a lava bronze RT-S headed east on 1st street in Sanford, Flarda. I was in my cage (obviously) and gave him the "spyder wave", but either he didn't recognize it or didn't see it or just flat out didn't give a.......a......hoot...(fooled ya).

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Naples

Sure wish there was someone ELSE in Naples other than me! I ride with some girlfriends but when you're the only one with three wheels its weird. I think I've only seen 2 other Spyders in the last 4 years here.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpYderAngel13 View Post
    Sure wish there was someone ELSE in Naples other than me! I ride with some girlfriends but when you're the only one with three wheels its weird. I think I've only seen 2 other Spyders in the last 4 years here.
    If I ever get down that way I'll let you know and we can take a ride. Thats and awesome paint job on the trunk of that spyder, is that yours?
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Spyder Garage

Cool

That'd be great! Yes that's my bike however its a decal...shhhh, don't tell!
    ~A~

Spyder Garage

Cool Trike class

Quote Originally Posted by major911 View Post
    Saw a red RS/GS at Autozone in Eustis about 2-3 weeks ago. Didn't see who got off of it I was in the store buying relays. Then I saw a Neutron Green RSS coming out of Eustis on hwy 19. Looked like a brand new one.
    Those Spyders in Eustis were probably there to take the Trike class for their endorsement . I had mine towed there so I could take the class on my own Spyder.

Spyder Garage

I saw a sweet looking yellow RS flying along on I75....

O wait... that was me.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

We saw 3 spyders today on are ride to Tampa. 1st. Red RS going north on 301 just north of Wildwood, #2. Red RT going north on 41, North of Land O Lakes, #3. A Black RT being pulled on a trailer behind a big RV Bus going South on I-75 South of Wildwood .We were riding a Blue RT and a White RS

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder Sighting in Florida [ ONLY ]

I saw a white RT 2 up northbound on US 1 near Daytona, FL about noonish today.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

Saw a Silver RT with nice spider graphics at Sleepy Hollow Sat. 11/17. Never did see the rider or I would have introduced myself...

Spyder Garage

I saw a black/silver (I think RS) on Military Trail in Riviera Beach pulling into the Rapids Water Park today around 5 p.m. It had a Quebec license plate on it.
    człowiek pająk

Spyder Garage

Saw an RS today approx 3pm heading North on A1A South of Melbourne.

Ivor

Spyder Garage

Default BIG BIRD

i saw a YELLOW GS in front of me for 150 miles today......
    OH, datz ryte, i was riding with him... it was BIG BIRD....

Spyder Garage

I saw a black/silver Spyder today around Noon in Pahokee on Bacon Point Rd. Had two other motorcycles riding with it.
    człowiek pająk

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sighting in Florida [ ONLY ]

Saw a white limited RTS in Cocoa today pulling a diamond plate trailer of some sort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Not to take away from ThreeWheels post dated 3-21-2010 Spyder Sightings. But it would be easier to find someone riding in there own state as to looking back through the old threads to see what state there riding in.

8-6-12 saw an RS in the circle K in Weirsdale,Fl a lady was getting on it.
    8-7-12 saw a red RT going north on 27 north of Ocala
    8-9-12 wife saw a white RS pulling out of the parking lot at the Golden Corral.
    ON the way back home on Rt. 50 about 2;30 this afternoon (12-08-12 saw two Spyders heading west near Mascotte, one was maroon, anybody on this forum?

Spyder Garage

finally mustered enough energy to get out of the house today for the first time in a week and went across the road to the Publix to do some light shopping and as I was leaving, I noticed a Spyder parked across from the Bells store in the same shopping plaza

the plate is from Quebec - I am in Melbourne, FL

welcome distant traveller!! hope you are enjoying the weather here
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) gswife's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I saw a Blue RTS coming up my street in Zephyrhills last night... with a guy riding it I came out the front door and just looked at him as he pulled up in front of the house... He informed me pointing at my dog.... and its dark so I thought I would play on your ... .this coming from my big bad Harley rider...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default You're gonna see alot more of this new Spyder on the road soon.

Is there a group of central Florida Spyder riders that get together and ride? I am located in St. Cloud.First pic on the spyder.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cgfireman153 View Post
    Is there a group of central Florida Spyder riders that get together and ride? I am located in St. Cloud.First pic on the spyder.jpg
    Yes In the Orlando & Kissimmee also in the Melbourne, Titusville. We live up in the Ocala area. We have a ride set for this Sat. 15. Meeting in Mt. Dora for the Christmas lights and dinner (Pizza Amore) 4PM. You can look at the post for the Christmas ride and meet with us earier if you like. or PM me

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Yes In the Orlando & Kissimmee also in the Melbourne, Titusville. We live up in the Ocala area. We have a ride set for this Sat. 15. Meeting in Mt. Dora for the Christmas lights and dinner (Pizza Amore) 4PM. You can look at the post for the Christmas ride and meet with us earier if you like. or PM me
    That's encouraging...Can you give me some contact info...maybe name of the club or a website? I am a retired firefighter (30 years Orange County, FL) and also am looking into their cycle group- fire & Iron. The more groups my wife Kim and I are in...the more opportunites for riding.