Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default i had to leave the meet for a wedding - but heres some pics

what a great turn out for the first one -- hope to have many more -- and i wont have to leave early .

2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

You guys had a great day for a ride!
    I finished my 5K in 33:26 I accomplished what I wanted
    • Improve on my last 5K (33.33)
    • Run the entire race
    • And not come in last (I'm somewhere in that shot)

After I got home I hopped on my Spyder and took a ride to the Barnegat Lighthouse

Next time hope to ride with you all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Very Happy Owner!

Spyder Garage

Great pictures. That was one of the best rides I had all summer. I didn't know that their was so many spyders in the area. We should get together and form a riding group. if anyone is interested in forming a group e-mail me at mrmichaelg1@msn.com. Maybe we can formulated over the winter. Since that was the end of the season ride, maybe they can sponsor a beginning of the season ride. Just a thought. Again, that was a great ride

Spyder Garage

mrmichael's comments reflect a very brief discussion we had yesterday about what we should do now. I'll start a new item here so we can continue that discussion and hear what others think.

kt

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichaelg View Post
    Great pictures. That was one of the best rides I had all summer. I didn't know that their was so many spyders in the area. We should get together and form a riding group. if anyone is interested in forming a group e-mail me at mrmichaelg1@msn.com. Maybe we can formulated over the winter. Since that was the end of the season ride, maybe they can sponsor a beginning of the season ride. Just a thought. Again, that was a great ride