Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Anyone Get There Jacket?

i got a letter from brp stating that jacket would be at dealer in a few weeks to go pick up
    back in sept got jacket then.. didnt get spyder till 11-28.........if anyone is interested i have a 3x brand new never worn with tags still on..i bought thought was a launch jacket
    but is first owners,paid $100 +shipping.or would trade in toward a set of highway pegs
    from lamonster :bigthumbsup: will wait till 2500 sent out then e bay item i did change my size of the one that came with spyder.through dealer so you might have your dealer return for you for what ever size .check with your dealer mine did no prob took about 15 days

then you can have one for passenger.. :2cool:
    HAPPY TRAILS SPYDEE PE#53

Spyder Garage

Thanks for inviting me down. Cool can,highway pegs,and graphics! Got jacket in November. Your dealer should have yours. :bigthumbsup:

Registered Users
    Belle Center Ohio summer/ DeLand FL. winter
    Spyder Garage

Picked my jacket up late Nov. Still waiting on bike. Dealership wanted me to wait till bike was in.told him the letter said to make arrangements to pick it up so I did. champion power sports belleville mi. no problem. wildwillie :bigthumbsup:

joet

Quote Originally Posted by wildwillie
    Picked my jacket up late Nov. Still waiting on bike. Dealership wanted me to wait till bike was in.told him the letter said to make arrangements to pick it up so I did. champion power sports belleville mi. no problem. wildwillie :bigthumbsup:
    sold mike on ebay got it last march bike came in nov

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My wife's dealer got her jacket, and UPS'd to her! Kudos to dealers like SwampFox up in Bluefield, VA

Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DLPeace
    They said I was getting a free Jjacket but the didn't tell me when I was getting it,or who I was getting the jacket.
    I didn't hear about the free jacket so if i get one, either Nylon OR Leather it would be a bonus. I wonder if they are offered in Canada as well?

Spyder Garage

Got my jacket. : Wasn't what I thought it was going to be but I wore it today for a little ride to town and it was fine. Looks like it will be a good summer jacket.

Spyder Garage

I was finally able to pick up my Spyder jacket today at Powersports of Belleville, MI. I even got my son's jacket even though he moved away to Naples, FL. We purchased our Spyders around the same time, a yellow and a silver. We are still trying to figure our how to get his from Michigan to Florida once it arrives! Please post your ideas.

I would like to thank Ken Williamson of Ohio, Dave Piragis of Higgins Powersports of Barre, MA and my salesperson, Kiel Cartwright of Powersports of Belleville, MI for making today happen!