Spyder Garage

Default leaving first thing in the morning

We are heading to Eureka for Spyders in the Redwoods. Be leaving home around 8:00am and should roll into Eureka around 1:00pm. Going to head west on Hwy 37 to Hwy 101 and head north. Hope to make a run to southern Oregon for lunch either Tue or Wed after the morning ride. See you in the Redwoods.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Have a great safe ride, wish I could have taken the necessary time off work to make it this year, had a blast last year. Take lots of pics!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Have a great safe ride, wish I could have taken the necessary time off work to make it this year, had a blast last year. Take lots of pics!!
    Were you filming over the weekend? The guys at Two Bros. Racing said that they were at a show and a crew from Spyder TV was filming.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Were you filming over the weekend? The guys at Two Bros. Racing said that they were at a show and a crew from Spyder TV was filming.
    Yep that was us, per Art Wood from Bert's Mega Malls request after seeing
    a trailer on their Canyon Cruise I did asked us to film their motorcycle
    extravaganza stunt show. ScottyB & I with 3 others for SpyderChannel.com filmed with 5 cameras.

That's right you are getting the new RT Two Bros. exhaust! Looking forward to seeing and hearing that baby.

One of the guys in our crew Spyderlover "SuperMario' has TwoBros. on his RS and it sounds radical!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Yep that was us, per Art Wood from Bert's Mega Malls request after seeing
    a trailer on their Canyon Cruise I did asked us to film their motorcycle
    extravaganza stunt show. ScottyB & I with 3 others for SpyderChannel.com filmed with 5 cameras.

That's right you are getting the new RT Two Bros. exhaust! Looking forward to seeing and hearing that baby.

One of the guys in our crew Spyderlover "SuperMario' has TwoBros. on his RS and it sounds radical!
    The two bros are the best exhaust I am very happy with them. The stunt show was awesome thanks to scotty and ticket bait

Spyder Garage

Hey TicketBait, sorry you didn't make it to the redwoods. We had a blast. Deb got some great pictures of a heard of elk by the side of the road. Thought one of the females was going to join us on the Spyder, she got awful close. As soon as Deb gets the pictures downloaded I'll get them to you at The SpyderChannel. We took some beautiful rides and spent some time with FlamingoBabe and Mark and her brother Bruce. Really enjoyed the whole trip. Had to run around with a headlight out for the trip but replaced that yesterday. So we are good to go again. Probably be riding locally til next year. Talk to you soon.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiii View Post
    Hey TicketBait, sorry you didn't make it to the redwoods. We had a blast. Deb got some great pictures of a heard of elk by the side of the road. Thought one of the females was going to join us on the Spyder, she got awful close. As soon as Deb gets the pictures downloaded I'll get them to you at The SpyderChannel. We took some beautiful rides and spent some time with FlamingoBabe and Mark and her brother Bruce. Really enjoyed the whole trip. Had to run around with a headlight out for the trip but replaced that yesterday. So we are good to go again. Probably be riding locally til next year. Talk to you soon.
    Looking forward to the pics you send Tom! I really haven't done anything with the photo section of my website. Eventually will get them up loaded and posted. I have a half dozen or more video clips going up real soon from Durango. Sounds like you and Deb had fun in the redwoods. I really enjoyed meeting HotGlue and Flamingobabe in Colorado, great people.

Ride safe and see ya at the next event
    Last edited by TicketBait; 08-15-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Spelling of name.