Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Purchased a Spyder in Canada for next March

My ex wife lives in Toronto and I checked up there and I was able to put a deposit down on one for next year. I could not get one here for the states. It sounds like they are going to have a limited production run of them and then the next run will be in 2008 is what the general manager of the dealership in Canada told me.
    He told me that I could have my deposit back as there is a big demand for them and he would have not problem selling the bike if I decided that I didn't want it.

Are they that limited all over the US is my question?

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Purchased a Spyder in Canada for next March

Quote Originally Posted by miker87571
    My ex wife lives in Toronto and I checked up there and I was able to put a deposit down on one for next year. I could not get one here for the states. It sounds like they are going to have a limited production run of them and then the next run will be in 2008 is what the general manager of the dealership in Canada told me.
    He told me that I could have my deposit back as there is a big demand for them and he would have not problem selling the bike if I decided that I didn't want it.

Are they that limited all over the US is my question?

It sounds like they will be very limited at first. I kinda hope that stays that way for a little while at least. As soon as they start showing up you can get your Spyder fix here. ;D