Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

With the Tall Boy you sit back about 1 1/2 " more than with the standard seat. If you're 6' 2" & sit way back you may want the Tall Boy.

Spyder Garage

Default Call ultimate seats

Call and speak to the folks at Ultimate seats. They can advise you based on your height and weight.

Spyder Garage

Default It's here, It's HERE

My ultimate seat arrived today. Finally managed to get the stock seat off. I don't have a garage so it got dark. When I got the hinges free I dropped one of the bushings and wouldn't you know I can't find it. I think it went down into the body under the seat. I looked everywhere on the ground and in the little depressions under the seat, but could not find the other bushing. I'll check at the hardware store. I would hate to go to the dealer to pay some ridiculous price from BRP to get a pair of bushings for the seat hinge. Nothing costs less that $39.00 when you order from them.

Oh well, I will get this seat on and hopefully ride to the Eastern Shore of Maryland this weekend. Love how the seat looks, can;t wait to get to sit on it and ryde............

reggystan

Default Ultimate Seat

Got my Ultimate seat last Thursday and already have put over 1000 miles on it. Amazing comfort and first class workmanship. The seat has such good support that you almost feel weightless on it.

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) pslawing's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Got my Ultimate seat last Thursday and already have put over 1000 miles on it. Amazing comfort and first class workmanship. The seat has such good support that you almost feel weightless on it.

photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg
    Like Your Design.... Do you have trouble keeping the white clean?
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

I received my Ultimate Seat Aug 10th, had it on by Aug 12th. I had to take Mon and Tues off to ride.Very comfortable. I got the mid-rider and it definitely moves your knees forward about 2" but yet same distance from handlebars. Felt a little strange at first but I got use to it rather quickly and now after 600 miles or so I wouldn't want it any other way.
    This was the first mod I made to my RT-S which I took delivery on July 2nd.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jnjxtwo View Post
    I received my Ultimate Seat Aug 10th, had it on by Aug 12th. I had to take Mon and Tues off to ride.Very comfortable. I got the mid-rider and it definitely moves your knees forward about 2" but yet same distance from handlebars. Felt a little strange at first but I got use to it rather quickly and now after 600 miles or so I wouldn't want it any other way.
    This was the first mod I made to my RT-S which I took delivery on July 2nd.
    I was under the impression the midrider was the same distance and height as the stocker? I thought the only differance was the ultimate seat padded material and the angle of the rider pocket?
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)