Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Seat Ordered

Just gave myself a birthday present by ordering the Ultimate midrider seat, rider backrest and rain covers.

I so deserve a nice seat when I ryde.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chikez View Post
    Just gave myself a birthday present by ordering the Ultimate midrider seat, rider backrest and rain covers.

you will enjoy it immensely!!! take my word for it. it will take you a couple of rides to break it in, and get used to it, but sit back, park your "toushe" and enjoy!

Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate seat

I have had my Ultimate Tall Boy seat on my Spyder for a couple of days now and love it, The back rest hits me just in the right part of my lower back so it is very comfortable, the gas door is also convenient overall I love my new seat. Thank you Ultimate .seats.phpvchpvdPM.jpgphp7ahDk5PM.jpgphpEntZQsAM.jpg

Idaspud, Paul

Very Happy Rider

Spyder Garage

Default Going to Sturgis

Congratulations on your new seat!

I received my Ultimate Mid Rider on Wednesday. Real good timing...I'm headed to Sturgis on Saturday. The seat should get a good workout.
    I'm getting excited!!

Spyder Garage

I've had my tallboy seat since Tuesday and probably have about 200 miles on it so far. I find it very comfortable once I get used to the new leg position it should be great. I added the backrest and it's very supportive without being too bulky.

Watch the for sale section as I will be listing my comfort seat and Utopia backrest shortly. I think my ultimate seat was a good investment.
    Bill
    Pride Runs Deep Semper Tacitus

An armed man is a Citizen; an unarmed man is a subject....

2017 F3 T SE6
    2015 Vulcan Vaquero ABS
    ALR Chapter 401 (Hilliard FL)
    GA & FL Patriot Guard

Spyder Garage

I am undecided.I seem to have no problem with the stock seat.Am undecided wether to go with the stock seat plus a utopia back rest or the whole 9 yards with Ultimate.I will be at Lamonsters barbecue so guess I will see lots of sea t there and decide then.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I am undecided.I seem to have no problem with the stock seat.Am undecided wether to go with the stock seat plus a utopia back rest or the whole 9 yards with Ultimate.I will be at Lamonsters barbecue so guess I will see lots of sea t there and decide then.
    I called Ultimate yesterday and they had a Low Rider in stock because I tend to sit up about 1 1/2 inches from the stock seat hump.
    I can,t spring the $$ till the Late Sep New Model info comes? If nothing Great I will have an Ultimate for ALL winter!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Default Waiting with anticipation

When I ordered the seat they said it would ship in about 2 weeks. I am trying to be patient awaiting my seat, but it is difficult . I am currently having UVA light treatments on my hands for a skin condition and cannot be in the sun for 24 to 36 hours after each treatment. The treatments are Wednesdays and Fridays so between the rain around Maryland and not being allowed in the sun two days a week, it has not been too hard waiting for the seat since I can't ride those days.
    Crazy luck of mine. I am excited and when the seat does arrive it may be 96degrees, but I will cover up the skin and ride with the new seat. I'll let you know how it goes!

Spyder Garage

I was wondering if the Ultimate seat has rider backrest adjustability to change the angle?
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Spyder Garage

There is an adjustment screw that you can use to make the seat back comfortable for you. There is only so far that it will lean back but the adjustment is nice if you wanted to lean forward a little bit.

Try a couple of places until you find the one you're most comfortable with and you be all set.
    Bill
    Pride Runs Deep Semper Tacitus

An armed man is a Citizen; an unarmed man is a subject....

2017 F3 T SE6
    2015 Vulcan Vaquero ABS
    ALR Chapter 401 (Hilliard FL)
    GA & FL Patriot Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chikez View Post

It was my birthday yesterday and I am going to do the same thing-give myself an ultimate seat. Good idea.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

Love my seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by captblack View Post
    There is an adjustment screw that you can use to make the seat back comfortable for you. There is only so far that it will lean back but the adjustment is nice if you wanted to lean forward a little bit.

Try a couple of places until you find the one you're most comfortable with and you be all set.
    Thanks Bill for the quick response!
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) pslawing's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by captblack View Post
    I've had my tallboy seat since Tuesday and probably have about 200 miles on it so far. I find it very comfortable once I get used to the new leg position it should be great. I added the backrest and it's very supportive without being too bulky.

Watch the for sale section as I will be listing my comfort seat and Utopia backrest shortly. I think my ultimate seat was a good investment.
    Bill,
    so you had the Utopia backrest with the can am comfort seat. Obviously that wasn't working out for you. I am looking for a backrest. I think the stock seat is ok, but wondering if I should go ahead and get the ultimate.
    I too am going to the BBQ so I hopefully can see different setups there.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Seat

Just put mine on the other day short 25 miles. I believe is going to be a great investment in comfort

Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Update

Called Ultimate seat yesterday. They tell me they are waiting for parts to complete my seat and the parts were due this past Monday. They told me that today they were sending someone to pick up the parts and would probably ship my seat on Friday. I can only wish!

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate seat

Yes I love my Ultimate seat.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We like ours too (two?). The RS has the Lowrider (SWMBO is 5' 2", eyes of blue,... oops) and I have a Tall Boy on my RT (I am 6'3").

http://www.ultimateseats.ca/rides/KeithHolm2.html

CAUTIONARY NOTE: Be careful of gas door if it has been parked in the sun!

Spyder Garage

Got my TallBoy a couple days before Sturgis (just in time !! ). Put on near 1500 miles while out there.
    The seat was GREAT and back rest was perfect !!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Update On the Seat

Just got an email that Ultimate Seat has asked UPS to pick up my seat for delivery. Please hurry Ups driver, Please!

I can't wait much longer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Installed my Ultimate mid-ryder w/ backrest today on my RT Limited. Took a short ryde after the install just to check it out and all I can say is WOW ...super comfortable . Going on at least a 100 mile ryde tomorrow to really give it the butt check . Like the higher sitting position as well.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Installed my Ultimate mid-ryder w/ backrest today on my RT Limited. Took a short ryde after the install just to check it out and all I can say is WOW ...super comfortable . Going on at least a 100 mile ryde tomorrow to really give it the butt check . Like the higher sitting position as well.
    John, glad to hear you got your seat today. I know you will like it. It takes a couple of hundred miles to break in.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Spyder Garage

I've got the Ultimate Tall Boy. See profile pic. I'll be at Lamont's BBQ. Look me up & see what its like. I LOVE it.

Spyder Garage

Default It's on the way

Received an email with the tracking number. My seat should be delivered on Wednesday.

Spyder Garage

I think I am going to get me one... Just a question: how do I know which one to get? Meaning, mid rider, tall boy, etc...? I am almost 6'2 and tend to ride with my back against the stock hump. Any recommendations?

2012 RS SE - White. Sport rack with Backrest, ISCI Armrests, Two Brothers Exhaust