Thread: Hello Everyone

Spyder Garage

Default Hello Everyone

My name is Deb and I just joined this forum today. This is the second Spyder forum I have joined. I am so excited about getting my new Spyder. My husband and I each ordered one, his in yellow, mine in silver. We have an expected delivery date of March 2008, which now seems like forever away. In the mean time I will live vicariously through those that are getting theirs in Oct. and will post all the juicy details for us. I live in Michigan and I think there will be a lot of Michigan owners. It seems like there is a limited number of areas that are actually doing demos and sales. We were lucky enough to be in an area that has two dealers that have had demos, I rode one back in July but it was only a short ride around a city block. The other dealer, (the one we are ordering from) is getting the demos back again in Oct. and they have set up about a 30-40minute demo ride. Now that is what I am talking about. So in a couple of weeks, my husband and I are going to go get our Spyder fix. ;D I am looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences here and it is nice to be part of such a great group
    Deb
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Hello Everyone

Glad to see you found us. I'm looking forward to the first owner pictures to show up here. I bet I know about 8 gals that are soon to be Spyder owners, my wife being one of them. If she decieds she really likes it I might have to order another one like you guys. ;D :bigthumbsup: