Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Last day to order a 2008 Spyder???

I contacted a local dealer this week and he said that Saturday Sept 15 was the last day to order a Spyder for a May 2008 delivery. Does this sound correct? Are there still some of the original 2500 available to order? Is every 2008 Spyder sold eligible for a 1st owners jacket or just the ones being delivered this fall?
    Thx

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Last day to order a 2008 Spyder???

I think 1st owners is limited to the Oct delivery

Spyder Garage

I was told Sept. 12th was the last day to order one and still receive the free jacket. I didn't know they were putting a stop to the order taking. I don't know why they would stop taking orders unless they can't keep up with the demand. Lucky for me, my husband and I got our orders in already for a Spring delivery. We were told sometime in March.
    Deb :hot:
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well I did it!!!! I plunked down the $1000 deposit at the dealer about an hour ago. Even though he said I had to order by Sep 15, the pre order form I signed said the offer of a 1st owners free jacket applies to all 08 Spyders ordered before Oct 1. Now I just have to count the days till it arrives. Fortunately I'll be able to ride my MXZ snowmobile to tide me over during the winter months. ( FYI: I got a yellow one!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carcrazy
    I contacted a local dealer this week and he said that Saturday Sept 15 was the last day to order a Spyder for a May 2008 delivery. Does this sound correct? Are there still some of the original 2500 available to order? Is every 2008 Spyder sold eligible for a 1st owners jacket or just the ones being delivered this fall?
    Thx

All very good questions and sorry but I don't know the answer. Maybe one of the dealers here can tell us.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

According to the Q&A; Sept 15th was the deadline. If ordered by then you will get delivery by May.

Spyder Garage

I was on the on line Q & A and I asked the question about the 1st owners Jacket. Everyone that got their order in for fall or spring delivery of a 2008 Spyder gets a 1st owners jacket according to the BRP Can-Am rep.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This just in from BRP, you now have until January, 29 2008 to order a Spyder to be shipped by May 31, 2008. Seems they've upped production!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TBB
    This just in from BRP, you now have until January, 29 2008 to order a Spyder to be shipped by May 31, 2008. Seems they've upped production!!
    Does this still apply if I wanted to order another?