Spyder Garage

Default Picture of Road Khrome backrest and rack for Sunshyn

This is the set up I have.

Spyder luggage 004.jpg

as you can see the rack is part of the backrest. The base mounts under the seat. I don't think you'd want this already having the BRP backrest. Your best bet is to modify the sport plate to receive a trunk somehow.
    Marilyn

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THE RACK BACK REST

MARILYN, Not having any luck on the web finding this site......could you please give some more info so I can find it ....Thanks......Mike

Spyder Garage
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Default RACK

Thank you for posting the photo and starting this thread so I could see it. I agree......... Removing the backrest and getting a BRP insert (approx. $90) like the one that Erags showed me when I was visiting them, might be the best way. The trunk I wrote about in an earlier thread will be arriving soon. I will see what has to be done once it gets here. One thing I think will be pretty obvious is that this $58 trunk resembles the Givi A LITTLE. The similarity ends with them having a same general shape. I think it is the "...a silk purse out of pigs ear..." idea. Once I see the trunk, I will figure out a way to permanently mount it. I was told that these inexpensive cases should be mounted permanently. I will do that, pack my things in a plastic bag or bags for easy loading and unloading. Actually, I like that idea better than removing the bag. A small and attractive lighweight zip up bag that is folded and laid on top of plastic bags would be a more attractive way to carry the plastic bags into a hotel or anywhere.

Well, sorry for hi-jacking the subject. One idea leads to another .

Sandy