Thread: Grip Buddies

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Grip Buddies

My Grip Buddies arrived yesterday, installed them last evening. Very fast shipping, a snap to install, going to enjoy them today. Thanks for a great product, Dave.

Spyder Garage

We also just received ours. As mentioned, a snap to install. We gave them a 700 miles test drive this weekend. Akspyderlady said they improved some issues she was having with her hands getting "tingly" from time time.
    '

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Are they supposed to relieve the vibrations you feel in the handle from the bike?

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

Put mine on the other day,so far I love themonly ridin about 30 miles,but I think they will help.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Default Grip Buddies

If anyone has heated grips....have you checked to see if you still get ample heat through the grip buddies? When it gets colder I like that heat!

Spyder Garage

Heated grip report. Turned on the grips to "high" setting. It took 15 miles before I felt the warmest amount of heat. It seemed about 3/4 of what I get when the handgrips are bare. I will be pulling off the grip puppies when it is time to turn the heat on.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red