Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder riding club??

I know this is a bit premature, what with the first machines only arriving in the next month, and none of us having ridden one for more than maybe an hour or two, but is anyone planning on starting a Spyder club?

Heck, even if it weren't exactly regional--I could imagine a gathering where owners would be willing to take a (summer?) trip a-la Sturgis, SD or Laconia, NH, etc.

Certainly there are plenty of charity causes which could benefit from such involvement, as well as simple networking between owners who have something very specific in common.

It'd even be neat if BRP dealers/reps/engineers could participate as presenters...They'd certainly make out well at an all-Spyder event once accessories and other Spyder paraphernalia start rolling off the line.

(I wouldn't know the first thing about starting one, but I think I'd like to assist someone who does...)

Any ideas??

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder riding club??

This is the start of one now. If you put all the MC clubs together that I've started we would have over 50,000 members. I'm sure this site will turn into the same thing with local Spyder chapters and Spyder events. We just need to get some so we can have something to ride to our Spyder riding club. ;D

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I really think there aren't going to be enough owners till spring of 08 as the first batch out in Oct is going to be limited.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I also think we may be jumping the gun, but sure would be neat to set up a meeting of new owners for next summer. I would be real interested in something in New England area. :bigthumbsup:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Maybe the first owners can have a meet at Daytona Bike Week.