Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver New Info

For everyone who has been viewing the Venom in Vandiver we have new info for you. I am posting this because I know that I often do not go back and look at posts after I have read them. We are encouraging everyone who plans to attend to register as early as you can. Due to time constraints at Barber Motorsports park we can only gurantee that the first 250 bikes who register will be able to get on the track for the parade laps. People who register late will still get to go in the museum and do everything else. Due to the high demand for track ride please go ahead and register. We will be posting more info about lunch at Barber Motorsports park. There is no resturant there but they do have a catering service. We are arranging for lunch at the park and it looks like it will be about $10.00.

www.tvc-sra.com

Thanks and we hope to see all of you here for this event.
    Greg Cain
    You can message me here at gcain747 or my email address is gcain@oxylance.com
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver

Vendors are welcome to this event. There is no vendor fee, no local business license. So far we have several vendors signed up and welcome more. There is a large area where vendors can set up. All we need to know is the size area they need to display their wares and if they will be using pop up type tents or a trailer. If it is a trailer we just need to know the size so we can reserve space for you.

Thanks
    Greg Cain (vendors can e-mail me or send me a private message)
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update. Looks like we will have 7 people going from here and we might pick up a few more along the way.

Spyder Garage

Default V in V

That is great. We have a pretty good start. We have Spyder Pops and ISCI and several other vendors plus some vendors that cannot make it are sending parts for us to display. Let me know how many of the special raffle tickets your guys wants. 5 days and 4 nights within 20 miles of the Tail of the Dragon is a great raffle prize.

Greg Cain