Spyder Garage

Default where did everyone disappear to

anything going on guys?
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Everyone is getting the Spyders all polished and pimped for SITAs.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Did ya lose somebody???

Spyder Garage

Yes, apparently all of the NJ riders... I guess its too hot
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

I was wondering the same thing, I'm still ryding as usual. Had the new filters installed at the 9,000 miles service at the begining of the month then went to the Gettysburg Bike Week event (13-15 July) and the presently has 10,375 miles.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boriken View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, I'm still ryding as usual. Had the new filters installed at the 9,000 miles service at the begining of the month then went to the Gettysburg Bike Week event (13-15 July) and the presently has 10,375 miles.

Let me know, i can do long day trips...
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Let's try to get something planned for September, the wife is going to be away for the month of August visiting with our daughter in Valencia, Spain and from there they are going to Italy to board a cruise ship for a tour of the Mediteranean. During that time I will be caring for my dog and unable to go too far from the neighborhood.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm still riding even with the heat, but just been busy with work to really plan any long rides. It's been just shorter trips and such.
    John, plan a ride....see who comes out of the woodwork!. You know I'm there!..
    Doug

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie...

Hi guys. I am new to the forum and Spyder riding in general. Just got a 2012 RS SE model few weeks ago and am still getting used to it and been modifying it a bit. Could someone recommend a good mechanic to work on a bike in Central NJ area. I got the bike at Xtreme Machines, but never had to deal with their service department. Anyone has an experience with them? Also, I am looking to get some speakers installed on it, can you recommend someone to do it? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions. If you planning any rides, I would love to ride out and meet everyone. Thanks. Julian

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by juliantrost View Post
    Hi guys. I am new to the forum and Spyder riding in general. Just got a 2012 RS SE model few weeks ago and am still getting used to it and been modifying it a bit. Could someone recommend a good mechanic to work on a bike in Central NJ area. I got the bike at Xtreme Machines, but never had to deal with their service department. Anyone has an experience with them? Also, I am looking to get some speakers installed on it, can you recommend someone to do it? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions. If you planning any rides, I would love to ride out and meet everyone. Thanks. Julian
    Hi Julian and welcome, I can not help with your questions because I have only dealt with Short's Marine in Delaware and Atlantic City Cycle in Hammonton, NJ. The tech at Short's Marine took care of my '09 GS/RS Phamtom and Atlantic City Cycle takes care of my '11 RTS. Both places treated me and my well and I highly recomend them. As far as ryding goes you are welcome to join us, I hope that we can set something up soon. See You then,

Boriken

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boriken View Post
    Hi Julian and welcome, I can not help with your questions because I have only dealt with Short's Marine in Delaware and Atlantic City Cycle in Hammonton, NJ. The tech at Short's Marine took care of my '09 GS/RS Phamtom and Atlantic City Cycle takes care of my '11 RTS. Both places treated me and my well and I highly recomend them. As far as ryding goes you are welcome to join us, I hope that we can set something up soon. See You then,

Boriken
    Thanks for the "Welcome" Boriken

Spyder Garage

Well it's about time, that you guys started to use of forum againI'll check in every now and then, but nobody was posting anything. I met with some other guys that ride spyders also, but they don't use the forum. Some of you might have met one of them, he did the Phily cheese steak ride his name is Gino. Two weeks ago we rode to Cape May using the back route, out Tuckahoe Road. Maybe we can do something like that .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichaelg View Post
    Well it's about time, that you guys started to use of forum againI'll check in every now and then, but nobody was posting anything. I met with some other guys that ride spyders also, but they don't use the forum. Some of you might have met one of them, he did the Phily cheese steak ride his name is Gino. Two weeks ago we rode to Cape May using the back route, out Tuckahoe Road. Maybe we can do something like that .

Hey michael, i'm here all the time...probably too much I'm up for a ride pretty much anytime. Is anyone going to SITA? We are thinking about it?
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by juliantrost View Post

Welcome julian and congrats on the new . I'm in burlington, and drive through and around your area a lot.

As far as mechanics...hmm...I take mine to J & J powersports in DE for service. CJ is a good guy. Almost all of my mods were done in Cowtown, MO..

I would say since you bought at extreme machines, you might as well give them a shot at service.

john
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

When is SITA and do you have infor ? Is anybody going to the Rock & Roll Ride on Sept 2, 2012

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder3 View Post
    Welcome julian and congrats on the new . I'm in burlington, and drive through and around your area a lot.

As far as mechanics...hmm...I take mine to J & J powersports in DE for service. CJ is a good guy. Almost all of my mods were done in Cowtown, MO..

I would say since you bought at extreme machines, you might as well give them a shot at service.

john

Thanks John. I am planning to bring the bike into Xtreme shop for the 600mi service and will see what they are like then.

Spyder Garage

Default Extreme Machine Service

Welcome to the world! I used to live in Jackson but now I'm in Neptune. I bring my spydee to Extreme Machines for service
    (its actually the yellow 09 on consignment there now) The service guys are pretty good at servicing the spyders.
    Very Happy Owner!

Spyder Garage

Hey guys

I got a new job and have been working 10+ hours a day - I am lucky enough to ride the spyder to work on the days it doesn't look like its gonna rain . Those upper 90's and humid days are tough though , wearing black pants and my black mesh joe rocket jacket , all with a shirt and tie underneath .
    I don't really come on the forum anymore , in the new jersey section where everyone sez hello is my email and phone number and you guys can contact me anytime . A few of you have my cell # already so don't feel awkward , just call me and see if I am free to ride .

I like the early morning rides for breakfast , but not too much into the all day long rides , I just physically can't stay on the spyder that long .

I would of loved to do the Philly cheesesteak ride but just couldn't do that day .

I did see Carl riding into mayslanding on rte 50 one day - looking good - love that red RT .
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dwanton View Post
    Hey guys

I got a new job and have been working 10+ hours a day - I am lucky enough to ride the spyder to work on the days it doesn't look like its gonna rain . Those upper 90's and humid days are tough though , wearing black pants and my black mesh joe rocket jacket , all with a shirt and tie underneath .
    I don't really come on the forum anymore , in the new jersey section where everyone sez hello is my email and phone number and you guys can contact me anytime . A few of you have my cell # already so don't feel awkward , just call me and see if I am free to ride .

I like the early morning rides for breakfast , but not too much into the all day long rides , I just physically can't stay on the spyder that long .

I would of loved to do the Philly cheesesteak ride but just couldn't do that day .

I did see Carl riding into mayslanding on rte 50 one day - looking good - love that red RT .
    Hi Dave,

on your new job. I hope it works out for you, as far as a morning ride for breakfast you can count on me (just say when). The weather forecast for this coming Thursday is "GOOD", how about another Chickies and Pete's night meet?