Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Thank you very much. I put all that info in my spyder notes. Will come in quite handy.

My only concern was that setting three with the OEM air box might be over fueling a bit, however it runs so well it seems frivolous to even consider. My idle used to bounce some... Gone. Minor DC popping... Gone. It pulls so hard it feels like a different bike. I'll plug in the laptop and check the AFR. The software can be a bit overwhelming as their is so much info. Thanks again!

Spyder Garage

Hey VT.... I was running map 3 and had the laptop hooked up. Saw the numbers 2bro plugged in. Couldn't find AFR anywhere. How do I find this? I was followed by two Harley's this morning all the way to the grocery store. They must really like the setup. They asked what it eats, and how modified it was... Lol. Harley folks are push overs for VTwins and loud pipes.

Spyder Garage

Leaning it out to level 2. Bike can die downshifting to 1st. Will let you know.

Spyder Garage

Even though I'm having a conservation with myself...if any reads this, adjusting to level 2 did the trick.

Spyder Garage

I don't have a JB Pro, but I'm listening. Never know when I might need the knowledge.
    Ryde Safe!

"There are two things you can never get back. A word after it is said and time after it is gone."