Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonts

The wife unit and I will be driving our Spyders over Weds afternoon; we will head to Blowing Rock to spend the night in a cabin with some friends then head over to TN at the crack of dawn on Thurs and then headed back to Charlotte on Sunday AM.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Looks like Deb and I will head out after work on Friday afternoon, stay with my daughter near Sylva. Pop over to Tennessee on Saturday morning for the BBQ, then return to NC for the night. Probably start our climb down the mountain on Sunday mid-day. That's the plan.... for now anyway.

Does anyone know the time for the BBQ.... I'm sure it's been posted, I've just missed it.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

My wife and I will be coming from Michigan with our Motorhome/trailer/RT.We will arrive 5th Sept and be staying at The KOA Newport about 20 miles to Lamont's.We will be staying for the entire event then amble slowly back home to Florida.
    Looking really forward to coming and meeting other Spyder Ryders.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    Looks like Deb and I will head out after work on Friday afternoon, stay with my daughter near Sylva. Pop over to Tennessee on Saturday morning for the BBQ, then return to NC for the night. Probably start our climb down the mountain on Sunday mid-day. That's the plan.... for now anyway.

Does anyone know the time for the BBQ.... I'm sure it's been posted, I've just missed it.

Just checked on the home page, and Lamont posted it will be sometime mid-day, but no specific time. Will probably find out more when we get there. Really looking forward to this, as it will be Bruiser's and my first long trip on the Spyders, and especially looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by WingmanRT; 08-24-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Well.... I'm staying at the Hampton Inn Thursday and Friday night in Greeneville...

Leaving Matthews(Charlotte) around 5:30am or so Thursday the 6th for Lamont's.
    Heading back on the 8th - leaving around 4 to 4:30pm to take advantage of the light. Anyone that wants to tag along is welcome as I will be taking as interesting a route as possible on the way home.

BBQ has typically started serving by 1pm if the past few have been any indicator.

Spyder is running better than she ever has...So good I'm not even going to tinker with her before I leave this time... Which is kinda nice.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

I'm meeting a friend in Yadkinville sometime Wed morn and we're taking 321 to Boone and then a variety of other roads just to meander around and sightsee on way to Greenville and Super 8 in Bulls Gap. Might run into some of you on the road.