Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Patti and I look forward to seeing you there, be sure and come by and say hi. We are staying at the Hampton.

enjoy the ride
    Allen & Patti

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Unfortunantly, Patti and I will not be able to make it this year as orginally planned.

enjoy the ride
    Allen & Patti

Registered Users TeddyBearHohma's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Heck Yeah!

That's a four day for me, I might just have to ride over and join in for a day or two. Now if I just knew where my Spyder is and I get my license before the event I can ryde over and join in the fun, if not I'll be in a MSF class getting trained on two wheels so I can bring my trike on post and park her at my place.
    I Ryde 3!

TeddyBear Hohman

Spyder Garage

I am thinking of coming after lamonsters BBQ.Would spend a week in Asheville and then come on down with my Motorhome/trailer/RT.Is it still available to ride the track.Once I jest may go ahead and register
    Ivor

Spyder Garage

There are still slots open to ryde the track. Come on down and join us.

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver!

Just registered 4 of us staying at the hampton inn. Yeah looking forward to meeting everyone.

Joe, Sheila, Roy & Kathy

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I registered last night.We will be coming with our Motorhome&trailer and will use the camping facilities at Courtyard. I do not need hookup as I have a generator.The Motorhome is 37ft long plus a 12 ft trailer carrying the RT.Do I need to reserve this with Courtyard?
    my friend from Tennessee who rides a Goldwing will also be coming.
    Ivor

Spyder Garage

Default Motorhome at CY 25

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I registered last night.We will be coming with our Motorhome&trailer and will use the camping facilities at Courtyard. I do not need hookup as I have a generator.The Motorhome is 37ft long plus a 12 ft trailer carrying the RT.Do I need to reserve this with Courtyard?
    my friend from Tennessee who rides a Goldwing will also be coming.
    Ivor
    You don't have to make a reservation for your motorhome and there is no charge for parking there.

Greg Cain
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver

Great News! As of tonight we are over 50 spyders registered a few other bikes and over 70 people. We are talking to BRP about sending representatives to join the event. Big # 1 Yamaha in Birimingham put up the sponsor money for insurance. We have joined the AMA and this will be an AMA Event with AMA Insurance. Ticket sales for our raffle are going well and we are holding back a few hundred for the folks coming in. If you want a chance on or 4 night 5 day stay at Sleepy Hollow Mountain Cabins please get them as soon as you register. Thanks to everyone for your great support. We are working hard to make this an event you will be glad you came for.

We also want to thank ISCI and Spyder Lovers and Lamont for their support.

Greg Cain and all the hard working TVC-SRA people.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Up date 51 Spyders registered. You better join the fun or we are going to have it all without you. Parade laps on Barber motorsport track.

Spyder Garage

If anyone in the Atlanta, GA area needs some of the raffle tickets, I have some. Just contact me through this site with a personal message.

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver raffle tickets

Just a reminder, You DON'T HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!! This is one of the best raffle prizes you will ever get. Sleepy Hollow Mountain Cabins is a great place to spend a few days at, and the area is great for Motorcycle riding. Go to www.tvc-sra.com/venom and click on the link for Sleepy Hollow. Better yet click on REGISTER and come have a great time with us.

Spyder Garage

Default Venom numbers climbing

The number of ryders registered for the Venom in Vandiver are climbing. We now have some folks coming from the Florida area.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

next Saturday is Lamont's BBQ ,
    then the 27th is Venom .

it'sa gonna be a good month for Spyders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydeRider2010 View Post
    next Saturday is Lamont's BBQ ,
    then the 27th is Venom .

it'sa gonna be a good month for Spyders
    I am going to both events.
    Ivor

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

GREAT

I take it you've already pre-registered for Venom...? there's still time if you haven't.

have a safe ryde up for both. Shelby and I are looking forward to seeing some old
    friends and making some new ones.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydeRider2010 View Post
    GREAT

I take it you've already pre-registered for Venom...? there's still time if you haven't.

have a safe ryde up for both. Shelby and I are looking forward to seeing some old
    friends and making some new ones.
    I have already registered
    Ivor

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I don't know what the present count on
    registed ryders is, but I think Venom will
    have a good turn out.

Spyder Garage

It has been 8 days since anyone posted on this thread regarding Venom In Vandiver,,,,,,, hope this is still on.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I registered but regret something has come up and I am not going to make it.Please cancel me.
    Ivor

Spyder Garage

Our registration is up to over 75 people attending. We are over 50 Spyders and have people coming from (In alphabetic order) Alabama, Arkansas, Calafornia, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Louisana, Mississippi, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Tennesse and Texas. Calafornia doesn't count on the longest distance traveled as it is Ken Miller the founder of SRA.

We have a good number of vendors that are either going to be here or who have sent in prizes for us to raffle off. Hope more of you can sign up and come to our event. We would love to add more states to this list.

To register visit our web site www.tvc-sra.com/vandiver

Spyder Garage

If anyone tried to register for our event in the last 24 hours or so and you were unable to please try again. Who ever the hackers were that got into Go-Daddy they disrupted our site for awhile. Everything is working correctly now. There was no data lost and no ones information was taken. The sites were just down.

www.tvc-sra.com/venom

Thanks