Thread: I'm back

Spyder Garage

Default I'm back

Been down but not out.... this ride has been far more emotional than physical. Still not ryding yet, but It's high time I get back at it !

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Welcome back. Keep us posted.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up The emotional rides usually are the hardest

Glad to see yur back Teddy wants to give you some lick'nsJune2009 402-picsay.jpg

Spyder Garage

Smile Teddy wanted me to share with you his favorite saying for when times get tough

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post

That Teddy always knows just what to say : )

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome back.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Glad your back.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

got my post-op results....

Praise the Lord I'm cancer free. Waiting on this news has been by far the worst part of this entire journey. I'm not 100% over the surgery and I guess I will always be looking over my shoulder for it's return....but today I'm golden and that's what I am going with. Maybe this will help push me over the hump and get me back on the Spyder.

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and prayers. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys soon.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up The not knowing and waiting is the worst part, glad its over for now=Time 2 Ryde!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    got my post-op results.... Praise the Lord I'm cancer free. Waiting on this news has been by far the worst part of this entire journey. I'm not 100% over the surgery and I guess I will always be looking over my shoulder for it's return....but today I'm golden and that's what I am going with. Maybe this will help push me over the hump and get me back on the Spyder. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and prayers. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys soon.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    got my post-op results....

Praise the Lord I'm cancer free. Waiting on this news has been by far the worst part of this entire journey. I'm not 100% over the surgery and I guess I will always be looking over my shoulder for it's return....but today I'm golden and that's what I am going with. Maybe this will help push me over the hump and get me back on the Spyder.

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and prayers. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys soon.
    He is the Great Physician! So happy you got this great news and take it one day at a time. I had a kidney transplant almost 5 years ago, and I would get upset if I wasn't feeling well, thinking it was always something to do with the auto-immune disease or the kidney. Someone told me, "it's not always about the kidney". In other words, I can get a cold, I can feel unwell, tired, hurting - but it's not always the kidney!! Hope to meet you someday soon, too!! God bless!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lets ride!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you feel like riding let us know; we'll ride down your way for a visit.
    Wild Bill

Spyder Garage

good things do happen ,and im glad to hear your on the mend ,soon you will be riding like the wind.hope that is sooner than later,im ruting for you,keep us informed my brother. man i love this sight and all the grate brothers and sister that help us all fell better in bad times.