Spyder Garage

Default MotoGear 73707 Motorcycle Saddle Bags

Has anyone ever tried these on a spyder gs?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RN4FK6/
    2013 Pure Magnesium Spyder RS-SM5 Cal Sci medium clear windshield, R-35 hard sided saddlebags and fitments rack, 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited Embroidered Stock Seat, Trunk opening spring, fire extinguisher, Passenger backrest and rack, Added side mirrors, Handlebar bag.

Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags

Did you ever purchase the bags,and if so,how did they work out?

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Bags

I had those bags for three years. They fade out from the sun and look bad just after one year. Go on Ebay you should be able to find better bags for your GS/RS

Spyder Garage

No I never tried them I got the BRP hardsided saddlebags instead.
    2013 Pure Magnesium Spyder RS-SM5 Cal Sci medium clear windshield, R-35 hard sided saddlebags and fitments rack, 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited Embroidered Stock Seat, Trunk opening spring, fire extinguisher, Passenger backrest and rack, Added side mirrors, Handlebar bag.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chief-J View Post
    I had those bags for three years. They fade out from the sun and look bad just after one year. Go on Ebay you should be able to find better bags for your GS/RS
    Thanks for the heads up. I saw some very similar,if not exactly the same, on Cabelas site. I have saved up some rewards cash,as well as a gift card and figured what the heck. Ive been looking on ebay with negative results. Just need a set of soft saddlebags,easily removeable, inexpensisve that I would only be using occasionally.

Spyder Garage

Fader I have a set of soft Cortech saddle bags for sale in the sale forum with center passenger bag as well. Might want to check out.
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I saw some very similar,if not exactly the same, on Cabelas site. I have saved up some rewards cash,as well as a gift card and figured what the heck. Ive been looking on ebay with negative results. Just need a set of soft saddlebags,easily removeable, inexpensisve that I would only be using occasionally.

I got the Givi soft bags for the Spyder. They work well with no problems.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIVI-EA100-4...61fc40&vxp=mtr