Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Obvious political statements

I thought Lamont said they would not be tolerated?

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear View Post
    One of the first BRP employee names I heard here was Carlo. Time and time again his fairness, timeliness, and real interest in someones problem was said to be above and beyond.

Now this. No contact...weeks of waiting....bad press for BRP.....ON AND ON.....

Goes to show how important one person can be in the grand scheme of things.

Can't help but wonder if he was paid enough.
    Maybe he was too good, And costing the company $$$.
    When your the only game in town [for some] Sometimes customer service isn't necessity, Your captive audience will suck it up then when the repair is done weeks/months latter they'll praise you.
    Kind of like the Stockholm Syndrome.
    [no new rope please]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    Maybe he was too good, And costing the company $$$.
    When your the only game in town [for some] Sometimes customer service isn't necessity, Your captive audience will suck it up then when the repair is done weeks/months latter they'll praise you.
    Kind of like the Stockholm Syndrome.
    [no new rope please]
    Guess that's something that has always been a rub with me. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. At the same time.....I don't like to have to dance around because someone may become offended when there is a REAL problem that needs to be addressed.

Fair..........is fair!

Spyder Garage

Carlo needed a job and a place to live so I hired him as my fulltime gardener.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Crystal LeChance (SP) was filling his space at BRP... I talked to her once and she seems like somebody that you'd want on your side.
    Bob, she was the person who "would contact me". That was two weeks ago.... Tomorrow will be six weeks waiting for parts. I heard a noise in my barn and went out to investigate. When I got there, it was Punkin' laughing and turning his air compressor on and off. He grinned and said "Hey, guy, wanta ride up to Canada and get some parts for Big Red 0?"

I lost my temper and said "I will show you!" and unplugged his Battery Tender!!

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

George - forget all the sideline BS - is BR 1 back on the road yet, or not?? All that really matters is a "yes"!
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default Approach

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    George - forget all the sideline BS - is BR 1 back on the road yet, or not?? All that really matters is a "yes"!
    He's trying the kinder gentler approach.......don't think it works either.

Spyder Garage

Default BR 1 Is In Trouble

George,
    At least you have kept your sense of humor about this situation.
    Reese
    2010 RT-S SE5 Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    No, and that sir, is no BS.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RED 1 View Post
    Bob, she was the person who "would contact me". That was two weeks ago.... Tomorrow will be six weeks waiting for parts. I heard a noise in my barn and went out to investigate. When I got there, it was Punkin' laughing and turning his air compressor on and off. He grinned and said "Hey, guy, wanta ride up to Canada and get some parts for Big Red 0?"

I lost my temper and said "I will show you!" and unplugged his Battery Tender!!

Sorry to hear that Punkin' can be a bit of a poor sport at times...

I'm gonna go digging in my pile of...mess here and see if I can find any other contact numbers for you.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Old School Talk

I'm gonna go digging in my pile of...mess here and see if I can find any other contact numbers for you.
    George could use a number about now....not a contact number tho

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, Bob. I have three contact numbers. I have called twice. They won't let me talk to the "parts" people, saying they need a part number, etc to see how it is going. Meanwhile, my dealer is saying they are calling about many parts, mine included, so I dropped it and will let the dealer deal with it.

In the past Carlo would help a great deal, but he is not around it seems and the present phone answers have little to no interest in helping get parts out to their customers (dealers).

FYI The first part arrived last week (ECM) and did not fix the problem. The thorttle body was shipped last Wed. overnight. It has not arrived as of this mornings delivery. BR1 has been in the shop, parts on order, six weeks today.

Gotta run, Punkin' is waiting to go. That rascal won't leave me alone.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Carlo is working in my garden and can not come to the phone right now.

Spyder Garage

Since joining this forum, I've been checking on BR1 everyday. I'm sorry and sad for you that he is still not fixed.

Spyder Garage

Default Out of Touch Managers

Quote Originally Posted by Rar View Post
    Since joining this forum, I've been checking on BR1 everyday. I'm sorry and sad for you that he is still not fixed.
    Supposedly BRP people scan this site. If thats true they must be very low hanging fruit with no orders or desire to refer something like this up the chain of command. It's hard for me to believe anyone in upper management would allow a problem like this to not only take root but, go into full bloom. If, they were aware.

Somehow this needs to be referred up the chain of command and at some point someone in upper management needs to send down an edict that incidents such as this can not and will not be tolerated and if they are there will be consequences.

I say this with decades of customer service experience at every level of management.

Sad.
    Last edited by Jeriatric; 08-28-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default email to brp

I would suggest an email to "brp.service@brp.com and ask for assistance and a follow up from Emilie whom is with the Consumer Services Group. I think she will be extremely helpful for you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm starting to think like you George, mine has been in the shop several times, the shop is always willing and who wouldn't be with the guaranteed revenue stream from warranty work. When the warranty runs out and I can't afford to fix her I'm going back to a honda product. These machines are a heck of a lot of fun but I wonder if they are really ready for prime time. But you gotta hand it to BRP marketing, they saw all the gimpy baby boomers with disposable incomes...what is that Barnum used to say?

Spyder Garage

Default Overnight

Did they say which night?

Any news George?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear View Post
    Supposedly BRP people scan this site. If thats true they must be very low hanging fruit with no orders or desire to refer something like this up the chain of command. It's hard for me to believe anyone in upper management would allow a problem like this to not only take root but, go into full bloom. If, they were aware.

Somehow this needs to be referred up the chain of command and at some point someone in upper management needs to send down an edict that incidents such as this can not and will not be tolerated and if they are there will be consequences.

I say this with decades of customer service experience at every level of management.

Sad.
    Not everything that's going on is posted on the boards, I'm sure you realize that too right?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Not everything that's going on is posted on the boards, I'm sure you realize that too right?
    Honestly. I would hope so, but one has to admit after this amount of time you begin to wonder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    I would suggest an email to "brp.service@brp.com and ask for assistance and a follow up from Emilie whom is with the Consumer Services Group. I think she will be extremely helpful for you.
    For what it is worth, I contacted BRP because I was so frustrated reading this thread. Everyone of us that own a Spyder should be concerned about what is happening to George. We could be in his shoes!

Subject: Re: BR1 is in trouble!

To: Randy Olson

Date: 08/22/2012 11:52 AM
    Greetings Mr. Olson,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At customer service, we can only attempt to address problems we know about. This situation is unacceptable. We will contact Mr. Lewis shortly.

Have a great day!

2012/8/22 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-IS-IN-TROUBLE
    Why is this happening and why can't something be done about it?

Randy Olson
    Last edited by Rando; 08-29-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    For what it is worth, I contacted BRP because I was so frustrated reading this thread. Everyone of us that own a Spyder should be concerned about what is happening to George. We could be in his shoes!

Subject: Re: BR1 is in trouble!

To: Randy Olson

Date: 08/22/2012 11:52 AM
    Greetings Mr. Olson,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At customer service, we can only attempt to address problems we know about.This situation is unacceptable. We will contact Mr. Lewis shortly.

Have a great day!

2012/8/22 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-IS-IN-TROUBLE
    Why is this happening and why can't something be done about it?

Randy Olson

Per Georges post at 8:10 AM Yesterday he has not heard anything from anyone at BRP. Tho, he did say he has made calls in the past that went no where.
    Last edited by Jeriatric; 08-30-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

I agree.

Spyder Garage

Yup. But all we know is what is posted ...
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Chapter 10 of As the Spyder Turns. Ms. LaChance (BRP) called me Aug. 23 and left a message on my answering machine. I was out of town and my daughter listened to the message and said "a lady called about your Spyder." Naturally, I thought it was my dealer, a lady named Kelley Henan....it was Ms. La Chance. I called Kelley and she said parts were still on order and they were checking often on my parts as well as other Spyders in their shop. She did not say she did not call me.

This morning I received a very nice email from Ms. LaChance wondering why I had not returned her phone call...a honest mixup on my part as my daughter did not know La Chance was not from South Texas Suzuki. Ms. LaChance said she is working on getting the parts and was sorry for the delay.

I returned her email and thanked her for her efforts.

These are the total facts known to me at this time. BR1 still sits in the shop awaiting parts....and that is the bottom line "because Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!"

If there is more to the saga of BR1, I would love to know it. Punkin' said "let him sit in the shop until next week as you and I have to go to the Triple C Steak House in Devine, TX. Saturday with the gang! Punkin' is really getting a kick out of this and enjoying his #1 status again....he is becoming a bad boy.

Last edited by Mr. White; 08-29-2012 at 07:02 PM.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA