Spyder Garage

Default Finally took delivery

Hello Spyder Folk,

Last Thursday I picked up my Spyder from the dealer (RPM Cycles, Albemarle, NC) 2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze with a tan seat.
    I was very pleased with the treatment I received fom Rick Price and his wife Cheryl.

When I first saw the Spyder in April it was still in the crate. I asked Rick if I could be present during the assembly process. Rick made an exception and allowed me to be in the shop during the assemby. I learned some good things from the technician, Chris, but mostly got a good feeling that he was very proficient at his job and I feel confident everything was accomplished "by the book".

The wife and I went out for a 100 mile jaunt this morning. What a blast! We have no regrets, this machine is fantastic so far, looking forward to many more comfortable miles.

I want to thank the folks on this site for the valuable information that you've provided in helping me to set up the Spyder and ride it correctly. I think that has helped make my first impressions very positive.

Now the mods begin, I've alerady got the Two Brothers exhaust, I'm waiting to have the 600 mile service done before I put it on.

Thanks Again,
    Bill

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

now make sure you read does and donts it has many things that will keep you and the spyder happy'and just maby never see the limp mode.its not fun but if you dont read this you may be heading for linp mode.uther than that have fun and ride like the wind.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought the same bike a month ago.

magical member
    Spyder Garage

harry

Spyder Garage

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Enjoy your new ryde!!

Dee

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Congrats!I also have the Lava Bronze since may. HarryPotter above does also and has his setup very nicely. this site is a wealth of information.
    Last edited by Netminder; 08-12-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I also have the Lava Bronze Rt Limited and i strongly suggest you read the do's and don'ts on here. Good luck, beautiful fun ride.

Joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Have fun and ride safe!

Richard

Spyder Garage

on the new ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

and to the family. Enjoy your new ride. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lots of miles and smiles to you and your wife on that brand new Limited!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default rpm cycles

I got my Blue spyder from their 3 weeks ago love it and they was good to deal with for the sale but a little disapointed with service as I wanted all my extras I added on the bike before I got to take it and Rick never said AT first he did not have the parts till after we was done with the signing and I waited a week for it to get done and it still is not installed after three weeks of haveing the bike home their price was good but the service is less desired like all he wanted was make the sale and the rest will just take time and who cares impression so it cant get any worse just waiting for the parts to come in and get the extras on that should have been done before I picked it up but oh well live and learn have fun on your bike too be safe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations,

Hope you and your wife enjoy your new ride as my sweetheart and I enjoy mine. Its a great thing to share together.

Ride in comfort,

John
    Seal floorBoards

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy & I would like to say Congrats on the New Ryde & Welcome to the SpyderHood

&

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sooo... Has the Farkling commenced yet?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the welcome.

I had my 600 mile service done and whenever the weather cooperates we're on the road.

The dreaded vibration monster attacked during the first day of ryding, but I have to thank the technicians at RPM for resolving that issue during the 600 mile service (slight alignment correction was made).

The farkeling has begun. I installed the Two Brothers performance exhaust last weekend.
    I haven't put enough miles on the pipe yet to decide how much I like it. It doesn't seem much louder than stock, and my butt dyno hasn't indicated much H.P. improvement. I'll give it some more miles before I make a judgement. We've been getting lots of rain around here lately.

Y'all be safe out there.
    Bill

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plyrod38 View Post
    Hello Spyder Folk,

Last Thursday I picked up my Spyder from the dealer (RPM Cycles, Albemarle, NC) 2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze with a tan seat.
    I was very pleased with the treatment I received fom Rick Price and his wife Cheryl.

When I first saw the Spyder in April it was still in the crate. I asked Rick if I could be present during the assembly process. Rick made an exception and allowed me to be in the shop during the assemby. I learned some good things from the technician, Chris, but mostly got a good feeling that he was very proficient at his job and I feel confident everything was accomplished "by the book".

The wife and I went out for a 100 mile jaunt this morning. What a blast! We have no regrets, this machine is fantastic so far, looking forward to many more comfortable miles.

I want to thank the folks on this site for the valuable information that you've provided in helping me to set up the Spyder and ride it correctly. I think that has helped make my first impressions very positive.

Now the mods begin, I've alerady got the Two Brothers exhaust, I'm waiting to have the 600 mile service done before I put it on.

Thanks Again,
    Bill
    Welcome to the family, many happy miles and smiles ahead of you.