Spyder Garage

Default Anyone going to Spyders in the Redwoods?

Hi there,

I'm toying with the idea of going to this event, dates are Aug. 6th-9th. It's in Eureka, California. I live in Chilliwack, BC, and mapquest gives me a driving time of 13 hours, so 2-3 days from here.

Could meet up with someone coming from further away in BC or Alberta. I'm also going to post in the Washington forum.

Anyone else in the west thinking of going?

Liz

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergrrl View Post
    Hi there,

I'm toying with the idea of going to this event, dates are Aug. 6th-9th. It's in Eureka, California. I live in Chilliwack, BC, and mapquest gives me a driving time of 13 hours, so 2-3 days from here.

Could meet up with someone coming from further away in BC or Alberta. I'm also going to post in the Washington forum.

Anyone else in the west thinking of going?

Liz
    Flamingobabe and I are coming to the Spyders in the Redwoods....... It's a bit more than 13 hours from southeast Texas....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default I will be there, but

coming from So Cal. Hope to run into you there.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Hey, Liz, you may have seen this thread in the Washington forum:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...gathering-2012

Spyderdan is organizing some folks together, so you may be able to hook up and ride with some folks. My itinerary is in that thread, so you can see when Radgirl and I will be on the road, from near the Seattle area.

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Radguy View Post
    Hey, Liz, you may have seen this thread in the Washington forum:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...gathering-2012

Spyderdan is organizing some folks together, so you may be able to hook up and ride with some folks. My itinerary is in that thread, so you can see when Radgirl and I will be on the road, from near the Seattle area.
    Hi Radguy,

Yes, I see now that there is a group getting organized. I'm still on the fence about it, hoping there might be someone leaving also from this area. My husband already did his Harley ride with a friend a few weeks ago, so he can't be off work again right now. But I might brave it and get down to Portland by myself to meet up with the group there.

I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday, so would need to do the whole run down to Portland in one day.

Still thinking about it..........

Liz

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergrrl View Post
    Hi Radguy,

Yes, I see now that there is a group getting organized. I'm still on the fence about it, hoping there might be someone leaving also from this area. My husband already did his Harley ride with a friend a few weeks ago, so he can't be off work again right now. But I might brave it and get down to Portland by myself to meet up with the group there.

I wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday, so would need to do the whole run down to Portland in one day.

Still thinking about it..........

Liz
    Heya, Liz. Hope you're able to join in! All these Spyder riders are a good bunch, and good people to get to know.

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com