Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by beadaholic View Post
    This is in the Sticky about the 990 engines but I have an 2014 1330 RT SM6 and if someone can give me a guide to follow for it that would help me alot. I am a bit confused about what RPMs to run at. I do not have anywhere else to gather info, as we don't have "dealers" here to turn to, they are just people in resale. So something like this for the 1330 manual transmission would be very helpful. I have run it in Eco mode and change gear with the green arrow.

I am very guilty of riding the break and won't be doing that NO MORE!!

Plus unfortunately I have a about 500 yards of dirt road, no gravel, it has the occasional loose rock but I have my guys going over it now for that, and removing any they find. I am so worried about this and considering pouring cement over this to make it ok? Or if I just make sure there is not much rocks, it is not gravel, do you think this is ok? Especially with a 2014 RT?

Thank you, this is such wonderful material, and will save me from spending huge money on my bike! Thank YOU!!!
    Read the first post of this entire thread. It is updated constantly by me. There are certainly shifting suggestions for the 1330 engine.
    Last edited by Illinois Boy; 06-11-2015 at 06:25 AM.