Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is the procedure to get the codes on the ST the same as the RT?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NCSpyderRT View Post
    Is the procedure to get the codes on the ST the same as the RT?
    I do not know... If someone does... let me know and I'll include what the ST procedure is. I would assume so, but wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default New but lots of miles for Newbie

I just returned from 9 days in the Phoenix AZ area. I went there for the specific and singular purpose of renting and riding a Spyder for a week to see if I really want to buy one. Rydeaspyder.com was my source of an RT that I rode for 8 days - in lots of differing circumstances. I read lots of Spyderweb before taking the trip but failed to see this thread. Newcomers heed well - the information herein will save you lots of grief. I put on over 1,200 miles in 6 actual days of riding. It was great and my rental was a great tool. Even though the RT had over 30k miles on it, it treated me well. I highly recommend this approach to a decision of this $$ magnitude. I come with many years of riding experience, my present bikes are: 2011 Superlow 883, 04 Low Rider, 07 Buell Blast, and a 1981 Yamaha 250 Exciter. My "road" bikes are the Superlow (which fits me best) and the Low Rider. At 76 years of age the road trips are getting more difficult with the Harleys. Add a very short inseam of 28" to the equasion and it is easy to see why a bagger (regardless of nameplate) is not high on my wish list. Enter the Spyder - - it proved to be a great tool, a blast to ride and appears to be what I need if I want to continue putting making a couple of longer runs each year. Hope to pick up a yellow RTS the last weekend of Spyderfest 2013. The Major sends

Spyder Garage

Default STICKY!?!?!?!?!?!

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!!! STICKY THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!