Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mike5511 View Post
    Good thread. And the first one I've read about the Spyder. Glad it was a "sticky"! (I did skip the middle posts about the older models as I'm looking at new ones.) I'm riding two wheels but considering the switch to 3. These things are interesting and look like fun, plus the wife likes them. (doesn't trust me on 2 anymore ) All my two wheel buddies have now switched to GW trikes (officially old farts now) .......I wouldn't mind being the oddball! Back to lurking now...........

P.S. Can you buy a service manual for the Spyder?
    A service manual is available for the Spyder. I do believe you need to go to the web to find it though.

I apologize in not knowing exactly where to get one, but I bought mine online. If you google for it you will typically find a couple vendors; of which most often both will be the same vendor despite the different names.

I would post an ask question on Spyderslovers.com to see if someone can direct you to the best source. Be sure to let everyone know in the post and in your Spyderlovers.com signature what Spyder you own. (This is a big help to those being to help you.)

Ride safe, often and aware!

Illinois Boy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Boy View Post
    A service manual is available for the Spyder. I do believe you need to go to the web to find it though.

I apologize in not knowing exactly where to get one, but I bought mine online. If you google for it you will typically find a couple vendors; of which most often both will be the same vendor despite the different names.

I would post an ask question on Spyderslovers.com to see if someone can direct you to the best source. Be sure to let everyone know in the post and in your Spyderlovers.com signature what Spyder you own. (This is a big help to those being to help you.)Illinois Boy
    There are a lot of them on Ebay at very reasonable prices. Most are in PDF format and come on a CD. That makes them easy to search.

Try this search link.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat