Spyder Garage

Default Wanted: Motorcycle Tour Guide for 7 days in summer 2013 in Wyoming/Montana

I know this is a ways off, but I am looking for a motorcycle tour guide for next summer for the Wyoming/Montana/Idaho (primarily Yellowstone) area.

I was going to post on other cycle sites but realized I had a great resource here. I am organizing a few motorcycle enthusiasts to come out late June or mid-July 2013 and take 7 days to tour around northwest Wyoming/southwest Montana and do Yellowstone and whatever great rides we can get into in that area. We will start in one location (either Billings MT or Jackson Hole or where ever) and loop around back to that location by the end of the trip.

We are looking to hire an individual as a private guide (tour companies want a small fortune) who really knows the best routes to lead us on the best motorcycle roads and take us to the most scenic sites over the course of 7 days. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please PM me to discuss price, routes & details.

I will post this in the General Discussion and Wyoming and Montana chapters as well.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Tour guide...

With all due respect, I would enjoy knowing if you are willing to open this "cruise" to other Spyder ryders. The trip sounds outstanding. I have driven charter coaches through the area but would qualify for guiding a group. The tour could be the greatest opportunity for others to join.

Good ryding.
    Last edited by Air Force PAO; 06-29-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MT. GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by WingmanRT View Post
    I know this is a ways off, but I am looking for a motorcycle tour guide for next summer for the Wyoming/Montana/Idaho (primarily Yellowstone) area.

I was going to post on other cycle sites but realized I had a great resource here. I am organizing a few motorcycle enthusiasts to come out late June or mid-July 2013 and take 7 days to tour around northwest Wyoming/southwest Montana and do Yellowstone and whatever great rides we can get into in that area. We will start in one location (either Billings MT or Jackson Hole or where ever) and loop around back to that location by the end of the trip.

We are looking to hire an individual as a private guide (tour companies want a small fortune) who really knows the best routes to lead us on the best motorcycle roads and take us to the most scenic sites over the course of 7 days. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please PM me to discuss price, routes & details.

I will post this in the General Discussion and Wyoming and Montana chapters as well.
    Unregistered Montana guide located in Bozeman. Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, SPYDER. 406 924 6729

Spyder Garage

Default Interested Spyder Ryder

I'm was a long time motorcycle rider here in Nebraska, now I am a 2009 GS/RS Spyder Ryder.
    I have been wanting to go into this area for a long time. I would seriously consider this trip, if invited, that is!!

Spyder Garage
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey