Spyder Garage

Default got back from durango, have a worse oil leak. Vidoe's to be loaded soon

it was a hell of a trip. got back with a little over 3000 miles on her bike. Got videos for the million dollar highway and east of Montrose on 50
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151842556910099.863026.656230098&type=1&l =e66e6619bf

here is a link to my pics of the trip.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Was nice to see you Seth
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Was nice to see you Seth

Always a pleasure my friend. Glad we got to hang out.

My video had a weather adjustment issue but I have a few more from east of Montrose on 50

crash tester for:

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Was nice to see you Seth

It was good to see you. Digging the video! Especially at 57 seconds point... and 2:21... and 3:55... and 6:23...
    Last edited by SteveMac; 06-25-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

That's not oil she's leaking... it's your Spyder crying from all the pain you inflict on her!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    That's not oil she's leaking... it's your Spyder crying from all the pain you inflict on her!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    it digs it, and then some.

this one did not have the lens issues I wish I would have got the climb but i was digging so much I could not let off to get to the camera

Also everyone should know that if it was not for doc's help before and at the event I would not have made it there and almost surely not made it back. I know he has the same faults as I do in the respect of running his mouth a little too much at times but doc can ride, helps out spyder lover members a ton and is all around in it for his friends. Thanks again brother.

Also for those who were not there , dan (Firefly) helped out joy is a seriously kick ass way with having a extra spark plug wire for here. Spyder lovers unite.

crash tester for:

Spyder Garage

I got a few more I got to go thru.

crash tester for:

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    It was good to see you. Digging the video! Especially at 57 seconds point... and 2:21... and 3:55... and 6:23...
    My hands were sweating just watching that video when you were passing........I was sticking to the inside as much as i could,and I finally left the ride group because I was going at a slow pace!...What beautiful country.. I had never been there before..You couldn't get the same affect in a car..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    My hands were sweating just watching that video when you were passing........I was sticking to the inside as much as i could,and I finally left the ride group because I was going at a slow pace!...What beautiful country.. I had never been there before..You couldn't get the same affect in a car..

I had never rode it before either, now that I have once i could see getting a better feel for taking the death machine around faster. It always seems to be a adjustment riding in the mountains compared to just curves.

crash tester for:

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for letting me ride passenger with you....what a ride!!!!!

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default did that ride couple years ago.

Judy and I did that million dollar hwy a few years ago in our SUV coming up the other way. We have no PICTURES.. Someone was hanging on. Not going to mention any names (Judy). But hope to revisit that area in July and she says it will be much better for her
    this time on the Spyder because she can see the road and feels better knowing where the edge is. Thanks for the preview it was really cool. Can't wait!
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Great videos. I love it. The last time I did this ride I was in my motorhome.

Spyder Garage

Seth, it was cool to see you again in Durango. Very cool video. nice to see people pulling over to allow you by. Hope to make it to SpyderFest next year and see you again. Ride safe friend.
    Tom

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

I think I heard the next Spyderfest is in Hawaii if the bridge is done.

Spyder 5 Team Member MickeyFisher's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Those videos are wicked. I was holding my breath for half of it. You're a heck a rider, dude.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyFisher View Post
    Those videos are wicked. I was holding my breath for half of it. You're a heck a rider, dude.

thanks mick, if I would have had a chance to go back thru it would have been alot better. I should have cleaned the lens between videos but did not know I caught something on it.

You should come ride up here with the guys and I, its a little faster than this and a hell of alot more fun. I did get pulled over and got a verbal warning about 100 miles form home. Always testing, I wish BRP would give me a real motor and some upgraded brakes so I could make some better videos.

crash tester for:

Spyder Garage

DOUBLE YELLOW LINES.....WHAT DOUBLE YELLOW LINES?

"LIFE WON'T CHANGE UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE"

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by porboy View Post
    DOUBLE YELLOW LINES.....WHAT DOUBLE YELLOW LINES?
    I found that especially in CO whoever made those yellow lines was high as **** or blind, where I saw them as passing lanes at times there was NO way I would have passed there but the doubles you could see for a mile. Its strange that a state with that much twisty elevation would skimp on that.Besides, usually they are just for semi's anyway.

crash tester for:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    Besides, usually they are just for semi's anyway.
    Seth, Seth, Seth.............

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    Seth, Seth, Seth.............
    what, what? I wish you would have been down there larry, its not a full party without the best salt flat pit crew there is, Larry and Bruce.

crash tester for:

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    I found that especially in CO whoever made those yellow lines was high as **** or blind, where I saw them as passing lanes at times there was NO way I would have passed there but the doubles you could see for a mile. Its strange that a state with that much twisty elevation would skimp on that.Besides, usually they are just for semi's anyway.
    I have never seen passing lanes like they have in CO and it scared the hell out of me the first time I saw a car passing another car in the downhill lane while I was going up hill. Then I noticed they had dash stripes on their side of the road. What the heck??!!!
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

chickridin

Ok, so, I'm watching your video and hitting you up longside your head and , both at the same time. But oh, it looks like so much fun!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    I have never seen passing lanes like they have in CO and it scared the hell out of me the first time I saw a car passing another car in the downhill lane while I was going up hill. Then I noticed they had dash stripes on their side of the road. What the heck??!!!
    I could not agree with you more, and they seem to be more on the west side of the state

Quote Originally Posted by chickridin View Post
    Ok, so, I'm watching your video and hitting you up longside your head and , both at the same time. But oh, it looks like so much fun!
    you are welcome to ride with and if you can hit me along side the head while riding you win a prize, of course the risk may no be worth the risk of admission but that is up to you. I really did think the bikes behind me would be faster than they are. Must have alot to live for.

crash tester for: