Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default June 30th Pancake and Ride in the Hills

Two of us right now will be heading out (weather permitting) from the Milwaukee area on Saturday morning for the planned ride. We intend to leave the Milwaukee area about 8am to arrive at Rob's Performance by 8:45 or 9am. If anyone else is interested in joining up with us for this event let me know so that we can arrange a meeting place. If the folks from Oconomowoc/Sussex area (or points north) want to meet along the 94 west corridor we can meet up with you on the way to Rob's!

Now if the weather would hold out that would be great.
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey SE Wisconsin - we have 4 Spyders heading out for this ride this coming Saturday - contact me if you want to join us.
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Just to tease about this ride -

FREE Pancake and sausage breakfast at Rob's Saturday, June 30th from 9-10am. MSF Instructor Safety Presentation with a ride to follow at 10am.

We will leave Rob's at 10am and head south on Highway 26 to Jefferson. From there we will turn West and travel through Cambridge toward Madison. We will turn South and travel through Stoughton, then West to Oregon. From Oregon, we will take secondary roads to New Glarus, where we will stop at the New Glarus Brewery. They have a nice self-guided tour and gift shop. We will be able to see where they make Spotted Cow, their most popular beer. Once we have had our fill of the brewery, we will saddle up and pass through New Glarus and head toward Mt Vernon while taking the twisty Hwy 92 to Mt Horeb for lunch at the "Grumpy Troll". Duluth Trading Co. is nearby if anyone wants to check them out. Once we regroup, we will head toward the west side of town for a fuel stop. Leaving Mt Horeb, we will take a very scenic and crooked ride down Hwy 78 to Blanchardville and head toward Yellowstone Lake State Park - yup- more back roads. You do not need a park stick to pass through the park or stop and the ice cream stand. From there, we will take the back way around the lake and head back East through Argyle and take County C through Monticello toward Evansville. We will catch Hwy 59 through edgerton, Newville, to County N, over to Hwy 26, and back to North to Rob's or wherever home is. I'm sure it's fine for people to jump in and out wherever they would like to along the way.